Young, Wild & Free

Cecilia and Charlotte stood there silently.

IS Academy Medics dealt with the bloody Lautaro who was on a stretcher.

"Master.." Laura whimpered while holding his hand like some sad puppy.

"How.. How could this be..?" Cecilia stuttered.

"Don't worry. His injuries aren't fatal, but are still heavy. The Silverio had completely cut out his right eye, and he'll be unconscious for a couple days." Chifuyu explained.

"Lautaro.." Charlotte was tearful, seeing the person she'd fallen in love with in such a state.

Chifuyu looked at them, "This mission was a complete failure! You are all on stand by until further notice!" She stated.

Rin spoke up, "What!? What about..?!"  Chifuyu just gave her a glare. She settled down and complied.

Timeskip

Lautaro was put on a bed, the right side of his face was covered with a bandage and he was hooked up to a medical IV.

Cecilia was watching him closely.

There was a knock on the door.

Ms. Yamada stepped in, "..You really oughta get some rest, Alcott.." Yamada suggested.

Cecilia shook her head, "No.." She refused.

"Alcott.."

"If I leave.. Then Lautaro will be alone.. and I don't want to leave him all alone.. I want to stay.." Cecilia pleaded.

Yamada shook her head, "That won't do. Please go get some rest." Yamada ordered. 

Cecilia slowly stood up, and exited the room.

Soon after Chifuyu walked in to check on him, herself.

Yamada was next to her.

"How is he?" Chifuyu asked.

"Not good. When he wakes up, due to his eye being gone. Due to the injury his depth perception is gone, and his accuracy won't be as good as it once was.." Yamada said.

Chifuyu gritted her teeth, angrily as she stared at Lautaro's face.

"Yamada.. Let me continue telling you about Lautaro.. While we pass the time.. Do you know how he discovered he could us an IS..?"

12 Years Ago, Spain.

A young boy stood in front of three graves, looking down at them silently.

The graves read..

'RIP'
'AGUILA TEJEDOR'

'RIP'
'NIDIA TEJEDOR'

The young boy held a ripped newspaper in hand.

"Mysterious fire burns down house in Valencia. Two dead, mother and daughter. Son is nowhere to be found."  

The boy crushed it in his hand and dropped it onto the ground.

This boy, was Lautaro Tejedor.

Lautaro lived his early childhood like every boy did, he went to school, had a home, had a family.. and displayed his emotions like anybody would.

He always had his little sister, Nidia who waited for him to come home from school everyday, she was the sunshine in his life.