Itsy Bitsy Spider

And the finally the day of the festival was here.

The school was blooming.

Charlotte stood in front of room in a maid outfit, welcoming the other students.

"Buenvenido, this way." Lautaro was out in the front as well, directing the others students while wearing a butler outfit. Ichika was inside, helping Rin.

Someone in line, was not a student.

"Hello." It was a orange haired woman in a suit.

Lautaro got a bad taste in his mouth as she resembled someone.

"Hello, this way.." Lautaro instructed her into the cafe.

She bowed and entered.

Lautaro stared at her,

"Um.. Lautaro?" A girl snapped him back to focus.

"Uh.. This way.." He said to her.

A few minutes passed, Lautaro went into the cafe, since he was done greeting people.

He went over to Ichika and Takatsuki.

"A lot people have been trying to recommend different equipment for the Byakushiki lately." He talked with her.

"Someone tried to sell something to you?" Lautaro asked.

"Yeah, some woman named Makagami Reiko, from some IS company came up to me. Takatsuki bailed me out though." Ichika said, Takatsuki giggled.

Lautaro put a hand on his chin, "I see.." He just said.

Takatsuki looked at the two, "Why don't you two go ahead and take a break now. Maybe you can go check out the other class projects?" She asked.

"Sounds great!" Ichika said.

"Ooh!" Cecilia appeared out of nowhere, her eyes sparkling. She clung to Lautaro's arm, "I'll gladly accompany you!"

"That's not fair, Cecilia!" Charlotte yelped as well.

"Right, let's go Master!" Laura clung to Lautaro's arm as well.

"No, you can't all go! Who's going look after the cafe?" Takatsuki said.

"Uh.." The three girls looked at each other.

"Rock-Paper-Scissors for it." Takatsuki suggested.

"Mmhmm!" The three looked at each other, and began.

Another Room

Cecilia laughed proudly.

Lautaro fumbled with a trumpet in his hand.

"Wow, you're a natural!" A girl said.

"Meh, this isn't much of my style.." Lautaro said, "You want to try, Cecilia?" Lautaro offered.

"M-me? But I've never played any sort of wind instrument before!" She said.

"Really? Huh, I was thinking you might've played the flute or something since you're so elegant-like." Lautaro said.

Cecilia blushed, "E-elegant?" She stuttered.

"Here." Lautaro gave it her. She stared at it.

"B-but, you already d-did. That would be an indirect.. kiss.." She stared for moment before giving in, "Alright, here I go.."

She blew the trumpet for short moment.

"Wow, that was also good, Cecilia!" The girl complimented.