Mrs. President

Rin flew up into the sky, trying to get some distance away from Lautaro who was charging up to her with his gauntlet, ready to shoot her.

Rin panicked, frantically dodging his swipes from his Angels Fall.

"Damn, this guy's crazy! No matter how many times I shake him off, he just keeps charging right back!" Rin said to herself.

Lautaro reached aimed his hand and fired a few dark energy beams, but due to his eye injury, his accuracy skills had taken a hit, and most of the shots missed. However, the ones that did hit her caused a lot of damage to her shields.

"I'm done yet!" Rin charged downward with her sword in hand, however Lautaro simply flew to the left, letting it fly down vertically past his head.

His dark energy cannon on his shoulder aimed at Rin.

"Well, shit." Rin said, accepting her defeat.

Rin flew down, crashing into the ground hard.

She looked, to who was accelerating to the ground fast, kicking Rin down. That did her shields in.

"You're joking.." Rin said, observing her shield energy which was at zero.

"Alright, match over!" Chifuyu said over the announcements.

The two deactivated their IS'.

"Those dark energy shooters are OP.." Rin muttered while walking off to the changing room.

Lautaro turned to do the same.

"Damn. Accuracy's still rusty.. This second term is gonna suck." Lautaro sat down on a bench in the changing room, looking at the holographic touch screen projecting from his hand.

However, someone was slowly creeping up behind him.

Lautaro's eye was suddenly covered by someone's hand.

"Guess who?" A girl said.

Lautaro sighed, then smacked her hand off.

"To whoever that is, I'd appreciate it if didn't cover my one remaining eye." Lautaro said.

"Ooh, we you're a killjoy." A blue haired girl, poking his cheek with a blue fan, irritating Lautaro further.

"Who are you?" Asked Lautaro.

The girl turned at walked away, "Well see you later. Also, you might want to hurry it up, Ms. Orimura will be quite mad at you." She said, not even answering the question.

Lautaro looked at the clock, to see that he was late.

He gritted his teeth.

Lautaro rushed over to the classroom.

"So, care to explain why you're late?" Chifuyu asked.

"Girl. Blue hair, red eyes with a blue fan walked into the changing room completely announced. Said some stuff, then just left." Lautaro explained, unlike the other students he sort of adapted to Chifuyu's cold and stern attitude, making himself unfazed.

"Blue hair and red eyes..?" Chifuyu asked, unconvinced.

"Do I really come off as the type of person to lie about that sort of stuff..?" Lautaro asked.

Chifuyu sighed, "Alright whatever, just take a seat." She said.

Timeskip

Lautaro sighed, the entirety first year student body had gathered in the auditorium since the second term had began.

"Alright, ladies and gentlemen of the IS Academy, please stand by for an address from your Student Council President." Someone said over the mic.

And surprise, surprise, that same blue haired girl walked up to the front of the auditorium, immediately catching Lautaro's eye.