War of Change

"Alright, listen up!" Mrs. Orimura shouts at her students. For this class, they were all outside in a large field, dressed in the IS pilot outfits. Everyone stood at attention.

"Today, we'll be operating the basic controls of the IS!" Chifuyu looks at Lautaro, Cecilia and Ichika.

"Tejedor, Alcott, Orimura. Your up!" She said.

Cecilia smirks, "With pleasure!" Activating her blue earrings and transforming her blue IS onto her.

Lautaro sighed, "Give me break.." He mumbled as the red symbol on his began to glow again, transforming into his Vengadora, this time without the helmet. Making some of the girls nervous at it's appearance.

"His IS is really scary.." One of them whispered.

"Um.." Ichika looked at the white bracelet on his wrist, he had also been given an IS. The Byakushiki, Chifuyu's former IS. It was white and armed with an energy sword.

"Byakushiki." He said, transforming.

"Huh, this feels weird.." He mumbled, opening and closing his gauntlet.

"Good, now fly!" Chifuyu ordered.

Lautaro and Cecilia jumped up into the air, taking flight. Ichika stumbled a little as he jumped but got the hang of it.

Ichika was moving slowly behind the two. "Come on, Orimura. Pick up the pace. The Byakushiki's should be far superior then Blue Tears, you should at least catch up to Alcott." Chifuyu stated over the comms.

Ichika sighed, "I'm just not getting this at all.."

"It's far more productive if you find the method that works best for you." Cecilia suggests. 

"Yeah well, unlike you and Lautaro, I haven't gotten that used to flying the IS around just yet." Ichika replied.

Cecilia looked forward, focusing on Lautaro  who was silent. Smiling, Cecilia boosted forward trying to fly next to him.

"S-so, Lautaro.. How are you holding up?" She tried making conversation.

Instead however, Lautaro was clearly not interested and activated his IS thrusters boosting forward and away from her.

Cecilia pouted, activating her boosters to try and catch up to him, completely ignoring Ichika causing him to fall behind again.

"Y-you know, Lautaro.. I can help give you tips and tricks about the IS..!" Cecilia said desperately.

Lautaro's eye irritably focused on her.

"A-and when I do it will be just the two of us!"

Lautaro boosted forward once more, making Cecilia sweat drop.

"Now, you three, execute a power dive and come to a stop." Chifuyu ordered.

Lautaro began to descend.

"Got it!" Cecilia said, following.

The two dived and landed on the ground safely.

"Wow, they nailed it! Let's see how I do." Ichika began diving to the ground as well.

However, that work out too well as instead, Ichika dove to the ground and high speeds and found himself unable to stop.

"Uh oh!" Cecilia dashed backward.

BOOM! 

Ichika smashed into the ground, creating a massive crater.

Unfortunately, Lautaro wasn't all that lucky and was caught in the crash.