Through the Fire

It was the next day, class had yet to start.

Cecilia and Lautaro hadn't spoken, Cecilia didn't even look at Lautaro.

"You and Cecilia haven't spoken much today, something up with you two?" Ichika asked Lautaro who was sitting at his desk.

Lautaro turned his head away from him.

"Hey! Come on, don't turn away from me!"

The other students were discussing something different, "Hey, the Class League match is coming, I heard the representative of class 2-1 had changed."

"Yeah, supposedly it's a transfer student!" They discussed, that was the only thing that peaked Lautaro's interest.

"Another transfer student?"

"Yeah, I heard she's from China!"

"China?" Ichika looked over at her.

"I bet she probably came to this to check Tejedor and Alcott out." One of them laughed.

"That sure is interesting, I bet she's good." Ichika commented.

"Well, there are only two classes who's representatives have personal IS' so were probably good." A blue haired one informs us.

"Make that three!" A voice calls out.

A cocky short brown haired girl with twin tails which were held up by yellow ribbons stood at the doorway, everyone in the class turned their attention to her.

"No way.. Rin?" Ichika whispered.

"The class representative of 2-1 now has a personal IS, so don't get cocky!" She says.

She points, "I'm Lingyuin Huang, AKA Rin! I'm the Class Representative of 2-1 and the Representative Contender of China, I've come to declare war on your class!" She stated.

"Declare war?" Ichika asked.

"That's right, Ichika my dear childhood friend!" She says to him with a smirk.

"Your WHAT?!" Houki yells in the background.

"I heard that there were two Representative Contenders here! I'd like to speak to your Class Rep about our newly formed rivalry." 

She points around at everyone one in the class.

"So who is it!? Which one of you is the leader of this group?" She asks.

Lautaro slowly stands up. Rin taking notice of him.

Lautaro walks over to the doorway but before Rin can say anything to him.

SLAM!

Lautaro slams the door in front of her face, much to everyone's surprise.

Lautaro then exhales and returns to his desk. "Much better." He grumbled.

"Uh.. Lautaro.." Ichika looked at me in disbelief.

A few moments of confusion passed before the door slides open once again.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Rin yells out.

"Good grief.." Lautaro sighs.

"Uh, delayed reaction much?" A girl says.

Rin looks at Lautaro angrily, "What's your problem?!" She yells at Lautaro.

Lautaro raises his elbow and points at her. 

"You." He simply says. "You're my problem. You're way to noisy."

Rin clenches her fist angrily, "You.. How dare you!" She points.