The Kid

It was the next morning, Lautaro was outside heading towards the lunch room when a small group of girls formed behind him. "Tejedor, that was so cool!" One of them said. "Good morning, Lautaro." They all began saying. He just gritted my teeth, annoyed.

One of them walks up beside him and clings to his arm, "So, Lautaro.. what are you doing after classes, today?" One of them asks. He just looks down and stares at her with an intimidating expression. "Hey!" A girl knocks her off. "What do you think you're doing, getting all chummy with him!" She argues. They bicker while Lautaro continues walking. "Stay away from him, ugly!" They argue. "You think he'll like someone like you, tiny tits!" The other one insults. They began hurling childish insults at each other excessively over and over.

This just sets Lautaro off, "Shut the fuck up! You're damn annoying!" He roared at them. The girls jumped and flinched back trembling in fear and surprise, but Lautaro didn't care and just continued walking with a sour expression. "O-oh.. sorry for bothering you..!" They sniffle and run away.

Chifuyu and Yamada watch from a distance, Yamada surprised. "Wow. Lautaro's been acting pretty sour lately ever since the fight?" She looks up at Chifuyu. Chifuyu stares with a smirk, "I don't blame him. That British girl brought a memory back to him that she shouldn't have." Chifuyu told her. "Memory?" Yamada looked up at her. "Yes. He used to be good kid.. Until his mother and younger sister were killed.." Chifuyu revealed. Yamada put her hand over her mouth at the news, "Oh my! How horrible!" She yelled.

Cecilia was walking by and overheard that. After doing so she realized what she had done during the battle, and felt immense shame and guilt.

"He had his IS since he was 8. He only knew how to properly use it when I met and taught him at 10. He has his own reasons for coming here, and it wasn't to play mecha with schoolgirls.." Chifuyu told her.

6 years ago in Spain

"Chifuyu Orimura, huh?" A police officer sitting a desk in a police station said. "What kind of business big IS hotshot like you have with that enano?" She asked.

"My business is my own, now, would you please take me to him?" Chifuyu asked. The officer sighed and stood up, "Alright, ven." She said.

Chifuyu and the Spanish officer opened and marched through the jail corridors, echoing sounds of bars clanging and people talking rung throughout the halls. They reached a certain cell where two delinquents clung up against the bars. "Let us out, please!" One of them said. "This kid is fucking monster psychopath, put us somewhere else!" They pleaded. 

"Hey, hey, callate!" The police officer hit the bars, quieting them down before stepping forward. She put a hand, pointing, "Here he is, ma'am." She said.

A young boy, 10 years old, sat quietly on the bed, staring with a delinquent-like look on his face. "Why is he here, again?" Chifuyu asked. "Theft, arson, assault, property damage, every short of murder.. As far as we know.. We finally caught him beating some sod to a pulp." She explained.

"I see.. So you're infamous 10 year old menace." Chifuyu steps up to the boy.

The boy turned around and laid down. The officer pointed, "Hey! Don't just turn you're back and fall asleep on her, she's talking to yo-!" "Shut the hell up, you're voice is honestly annoying, lady." The boy said, as he turned his head and stared. "Why you-!" Chifuyu puts a hand in front of the officer and quiets her down.

The boy takes out a can of soda and begins to drink it, "Wha- How did you get that?!" The officer yelled, confused. "I explained it to you before, lady. It's the A.I, it brings me shit. It could help me escape this facility right now if I wanted to." He said.

The officer looked over at Chifuyu, "He keeps saying all this crap about this A.I, which is apparently what helped him when he was out on his vigilante spree. Honestly, I don't buy it, it's impossible for a male to have an IS." The officer told Chifuyu who crossed her arms to think.

Chifuyu then grinned and stepped up, "Show us." she asked. The boy looked at her and stood with the same sour expression, walking forward toward the bars, the other delinquents pressing themselves against the wall in fear. The boy reached out his right arm which was covered with a bandage down to the back of his hand.

Then..

VWOO

A holographic black mechanical arm projected from in front of his hand and reached past the bars down to the officer's holster, ripping the pistol out and into his hand. The officer and the delinquents shrieked in surprise and fear. "What the hell?!" the officer panicked. Chifuyu grinned, the boy then turned the gun to himself. "Hold on! Wait!" The officer panicked but the boy had already fired.

But it didn't hit him.

The room watched in astonishment and shock as the holographic arm held the bullet which was caught in between it's fingers. "Did you see it? The A.I?" He asked, as he flipped the gun over and stepped toward the bars, dropping the gun and bullet in front of the officer.

"That's all the intel that I need." Chifuyu said, before turning towards the officer. "Release him." She stated. The officer looked at her like she was insane but gave in and nodded reluctantly, unlocking the door. The boy raised his eyebrow at the woman, "Who the hell are you?" he asked.

"A friend, y'know I can teach you how to use that mecha, or rather, teach how to use that IS of yours." She said, arms crossed and smirking. The boy stared unconvinced, but before he could turn around.

"That could be of assistance in you.. finding your revenge.." Chifuyu stated.

The boy stopped and slowly turned around, staring at Chifuyu. 

Chifuyu nodded, "If that's what you desire most, Lautaro Tejedor.."