Angels Fall

Out at the ocean, in the middle of the night.

The Silverio surrounded itself with a green spherical barrier, it spread its wings and made the barrier shoot all around it, destroying the projectiles that were shooting at it.

"Don't stop, keeping firing!" Laura yelled.

The SIlverio drifted and flew around, dodging railgun shots from Laura and heading towards.

"It's faster then I thought!" Laura said.

The Silverio closed in on her, and then unsheathed it's clawed blades.

Laura froze in fear, seeing what happened to Lautaro might happen to her.

However, the Silverio was knocked aside by Cecilia in her Blue Tears IS.

Cecilia turned and fired her sniper.

But of course, she couldn't hit it as it zipped through the air in speeds she couldn't match.

"I've got him!" Charlotte appeared with duel SMGs firing rapidly at it, this time managing to hit it a few times.

However, like before, words scrolled past the Silverio's helmet as it read the data off of Charlotte's IS and began evading the shots.

Elsewhere

Stumble!

From a certain room, Lautaro came stumbling out from it.

He was holding the bandage of his right eye, he took a couple steps before tripping onto the ground, face first.

He winced, looking upward through the hallway.. when he swore he saw someone..

A girl.. Nidia.. was sitting on a chair, kicking her legs back and forth..

A hallucination..?

Nidia stood up from the chair, she was flickering and glitching out, like a holographic projection.

"Come on, bro..." She crouched down in front of him.

"Your wifeys are out there.. Fighting for you.." She brushed a finger across his cheek.

"You're not just going to leave them there.. aren't you..?"

Back at the Ocean

"Take.. this!" Laura sliced the wing of the Silverio off, sending it into the water.

"D-did we do it?" Cecilia flew over.

Suddenly, the water began to swirl as the Silverio ascended from it, a green barrier around it again.

"Seriously?!" Charlotte shouted.

Suddenly, the wings of Silverio transformed, into glowing white angelic wings.

"It entered it's second form!?" Laura shouted.

Elsewhere

"You want.. to be stronger..?" A glitchy computer-like voice said.

"I do.." Lautaro muttered.

"Why?"

"Because.. If I'm not strong.. then I've got nothing left.."

"..."

The voice was silent.

"Is that something, you can not do.. Vengadora?" Lautaro asked.

Back at the Ocean

The Silverio spread it's wings and shot a large laser beam, hitting Laura and sending her downward.