Final Revelations

The Military IS' filed out of the dropships and opened fire on Madoka in her white IS, who unsheathed an energy sword.

"Small fry." She zipped forward and slashed one of them, blowing their IS to pieces as they screamed.

Kanzashi frantically searched for the bomb, but couldn't find a source. Laura and Charlotte begged for Chifuyu to allow them to fight, but we're shot down.

Ichika and Houki struggled as they fought with Autumn, who managed to hit Ichika with a laser and knocked him back.

"How naive!" Squall rammed into Tatenashi mid-air after she had attempted to her with her lance, only fail on Squall's energy shielding . From both her shoulders, spraying her with rounds.

She kicked Tatenashi back, blowing her into the river below.

Madoka flew around, slaughtering the Military IS. She zipped, slashing left and right, and spraying tornado-like laser beams from her lances at them.

She stopped, as she stared down.

The monorail was coming up.

"Black Knight?!" Chifuyu grit her teeth, seeing the IS she piloted.

Madoka stared and gasped, as she spotted Chifuyu through the window. Her face twisted to rage.

She aimed the lance down at the monorail, everyone panicked and braced for impact. 

*BANG!*

A large puff of smoke arose, but not from the train.

A black gauntlet was raised, with an Energy Shield protecting the train.

"Lautaro!" Charlotte exclaimed.

"Master!" Laura did as well.

Lautaro didn't respond as he faced Madoka and his black winged armour. His eyes were cold, shadowed. They could make anyone shiver in fear.

"You're alive, huh?" Madoka tilted her head before boosting forward. "We'll see about that?!"

*CLANG!*

"GAH!?" Madoka coughed up saliva, Lautaro gutted her with his SMG and flung her to the ground.

Madoka her balance mid-air, and flee back up. Their two weapons collided, and separated in a repeated fashion as Madoka tried to get a hit.

"Lautaro, there's a bomb on this train!" Chifuyu tried to inform Lautaro.

Lautaro didn't even flinch and continue fight."

"Lautaro?!"

"Shut up." Lautaro dodged a swing from Madoka's energy sword, whilst shutting off Chifuyu's transmission.

"Lautaro! We're coming to assist you!" Ichika radioed in only to be cut off as well.

On the train, Kanzashi dug through the systems in an attempt to stall the bomb. Rin and Charlotte flew out and in front of the train while piloting their IS', trying to halt in its tracks.

There was one minute until the bomb went off.

Laura searched around, until she detected a signal underneath a vent. There, a box sat beeping rapidly. She tore it off and flung it into the air as it exploded causing the entire surrounding area to quake.

As Lautaro sore through the air, flying away from Madoka.

But... it happened.

*ZSZSSZZRK!*