And the Flames

"So, I see that you and Cecilia are back to normal after whatever happened between you two.." Ichika says.

"Yes."

"And your shoulder's finally healed after that battle."

"Yes."

"And uh.. The weather's nice today, huh?"

"Yes."

Ichika looked at Lautaro with an awkward look, "You're not much of talker, are you?" He asks in which Lautaro doesn't respond and continues to sip out of his coffee cup. The two were currently in the cafeteria having breakfast.

Other students stared at him and gossiping to each other.

"There's Lautaro!"

"I heard he went head-to-head with that unidentified IS all by himself!"

"Oooh, he looked so hot.."

"If only Ichika could do cool stuff like that."

But one voice was different then the others, "Darling!"

Cecilia entered the cafeteria calling out to Lautaro and waving.

"Oh, Cecilia." He looked at her.

"Lautaro, darling! How's your morning? Is your feeling shoulder alright?" She asks cheerfully.

"Uh.. yeah, it's fine."

"Oh, I'm so glad to hear that!" She said, squishing up against Lautaro's arm.

She has clearly been cheered up, getting more closer to Lautaro. Some students who were watching got suspicious and started wondering about their relationship.

Timeskip

At the classroom, the students were talking about something different.

"Hey, have you all heard?" One of the girls asked Cecilia.

"What you mean that IS from yesterday? Then yes, I have." Cecilia said

"No! Whoever wins the tournament this months get to go on a date with Ichika or Lautaro!" They said excitingly.

Cecilia gasped, "R-really?!" She slammed her hands against the desk.

"Do you know what they're talking about?" Ichika asked Houki.

She turned away from him, "I have no clue." She huffed.

"Man.. This story's so distorted.." A sleepy looking girl said.

Soon enough, Yamada and Chifuyu entered the room, Yamada went up to the front of the class to announce something.

"Guess what, class? Today we a new transfer student!" She said.

The door opened and someone stepped in, immediately drawing attention.

Lautaro raised an eyebrow while some people gasped.

A boy(?) stepped into the class and introduced himself, "Bonjour, I'm Charles Dunois. I'm the representative contendor of France, it's very nice to meet you all." He(?) said.

"Another guy, huh?" Lautaro whispered.

The class erupted. 

"A third male student?!"

"Wow, and he's so cute!"

"Silence!" Chifuyu yelled, everyone quieting down. "Today, we're conducting joint training with class 2. I want everyone changed and assembled on the second ground as soon as possible." She ordered.