Issues With Eating

Niall started to stir. Whatever he was laying on was really soft and he was warm. He rolled over figuring he was just dreaming of his bed and knowing he needed to get off the floor. Niall rolled into something solid however, which caused him to open his eyes curiously. Slowly Niall’s memory of the day came back and he groaned as he realized he was in his cot.

Niall decided to go ahead and make his bed since he was there, ever the anal retentive that he was. He knew that he would be stuck in his cot for a while and he wasn’t going to risk climbing out again the last thing he wanted was a spanking especially with his rash.

Sitting back, Niall resigned himself to a long boring wait. He just wished that he didn’t have to go to the bathroom. He’d be able to hold it for another hour or so but he had to go eventually.

Liam had been checking on Niall every thirty minutes to see if he was up or if he needed his nappy changed. He strolled down the aisle and saw the top of a blond head sticking up through the bars of the cot. “Well someone’s up” he smiled.

Niall jerked his head around; he hadn’t expected any of the boys to come get him for a while.

“Hey buddy, have a nice nap?” Liam asked though he knew full well that Niall wasn’t going to say anything.

Liam lowered the side of the cot and lifted Niall out, “Your nappy wet bud?” he lowered his hand to check but once again found it completely dry. It worried him a bit, Niall had been asleep for over four hours and he still hadn’t wet his nappy.

Liam smiled as he carried Niall down the stairs to the kitchen, “Hope your hungry baby, we got Nandos for supper”

Liam lowered Niall into the bench highchair that the boys had put up while Niall was napping. Zayn stepped up and strapped Niall in and put the tray in front of him before taking his own seat.

Niall didn’t like the restraints, they were pushing against his bladder and he was really trying to keep it in. Who knows when he’d be changed again?

“Hey baby boy” Louis greeted coming over and ruffled Niall’s hair as he also took a seat.

“Hope you’re hungry bud” Harry said placing a plate of Niall’s favorite on the tray in front of him.

Niall looked up at each one of them once, to be polite, and then looked back down at his tray. Granted he hadn’t eaten since breakfast but he really wasn’t hungry. Over the course of the past month and a half Niall was lucky to get three meals a week and now he was expected to eat two in one day. His stomach had shrunk greatly and the two pancakes and bottle this morning were enough to fill him for quite some time especially since he hadn’t been doing much of anything today. So instead of eating ravenously as he had earlier Niall just pushed the plate of food away.

All the boys looked up as Niall moved his plate away. They were surprised, honestly all the boys thought that it would be the easiest thing they did, getting Niall to eat.

“Ni, love, aren’t you hungry?” Liam asked concerned.

Niall just looked up at Liam and blinked before looking down.

Liam sighed, that seemed to be Niall’s go to response to everything now. “You need to eat” he said pushing the plate back in front of Niall.

Niall just pushed the plate away again and put his head down. A small whimper as the straps pushed down on his bladder even more.

Naturally the smallest whimper from Niall brought about all of the boys’ attention. “Are you alright love?” Liam asked. Liam was thinking that Niall wasn’t feeling well; he was whimpering, holding his stomach and refusing to eat.

Niall ignored the questioning from the boys as he tried really hard to stop his bladder. It was always painful to hold it in towards the last hour or two. When he was busy he didn’t have the luxury of holding it in during the last bit he just went. When he was stuck on the bus however he would hold it in for as long as possible knowing that it would be a very long time before he was changed and that he couldn’t afford for his rash to get any worse.

“I don’t think he’s feeling well Li” Louis whispered quietly as the boys watched Niall.

Liam sighed, “Zayn would you grab the thermometer, Harry can you fix him a bottle of water to settle his stomach”

Both boys got up to get as asked while Liam took Niall out of his highchair. Niall whimpered slightly as Liam propped Niall up on his hip as Niall’s bladder was once again jostled.

Liam carried Niall into the sitting room and sat down with the boy on his lap, “Ni, baby, are you feeling alright?” he asked as he laid a hand on Niall’s forehead.

Niall shook his head yes but he was still clutching his stomach so it didn’t hold much weight in Liam’s eyes.

Liam sighed as he saw Zayn come in with the thermometer and the gel. “Love, I’m going to check your temperature OK” he said as he started to lay Niall over his lap and accepted the items held out by Zayn.

Niall knew what kind of thermometer Liam was planning on using and he really didn’t want that but he also didn’t have much of a say in the matter. He had told Liam that he wasn’t feeling ill but Liam wasn’t listening, no one ever did.

The position Niall found himself in pressed his bladder even more and what with the anxiousness of the thermometer Niall couldn’t hold it any longer. Liam was about to undo Niall’s nappy when he suddenly felt it growing heavy against his leg and suddenly it made sense, “Oh love why didn’t you just go? Why hold it in?”

“What?” Zayn asked confused.

Liam handed the supplies back to Zayn and set Niall upright, “Holding it in isn’t healthy baby,” he scolded lightly.

“He had to pee?” Zayn asked.

Liam smirked sadly, “Yeah”

Liam handed Niall to Zayn as he laid out a changing mat and pulled out the needed supplies. When Liam was ready Zayn laid Niall out on the mat and assisted Liam in changing him.

Niall was relieved that he didn’t have to have his temperature taken and he felt so much better after having finally gone. He was elated to have his nappy changed immediately and not only that but more cream was applied to his aching rash. Most interestingly was that he felt as though he could eat a small bit.