The Families

Alright so here is a new update. Honestly I wasn't going to update until after I came back from vacation seeing as how I'm swamped but Est1992 seeing as how after pestering them to update they did so - twice. So here is a new chapter just for Est1992 as a thank you.

Now I have a vacation coming in a little over a week where I will be on a ten day cruise - in the middle of the ocean - no internet. Before this I have six quizzes  two papers and a group project I must complete so there won't be another update for a while unless I get extremely lucky with time. However this chapter is almost 4500 words so hopefully that helps. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

As Niall started to stir the next morning the first thing he noticed is that he couldn't move. He sighed as he realized that his Mummy must have swaddled him again; he really didn't like that. The next thing he noticed was that his Mummy wasn't in the room – Zayn was.

"Good morning baby" Zayn greeted cheerily. He was hoping that Niall would respond better to him this morning than he had last night but knew it was a long shot.

"Mummy?" Niall asked spitting out his dummy.

Zayn sighed, "Mummy's downstairs getting everything ready for when all of your grandparents get here"

The boys had all informed Niall about the families coming, well the parents anyway. Niall had freaked until they promised him that his biological family wouldn't be coming, that they didn't even know where the house was. After that scare Niall hadn't really cared about who else was coming, now that it was closer though he was realizing he should have been a bit more reluctant.

Niall didn't really care that the other boys were going to get to see their families, what did bother him was what he was going to be doing during that time. The others would have their hands full with their real families and Niall knew he wasn't apart of that – never would be – and that was fine; he understood. Didn't mean it didn't hurt though.

Niall sighed as he started to struggle in his bindings. Zayn took pity on the boy and loosened the blanket. Liam had originally just laid the little one down on the bed between he and Zayn however Niall started to stir and whine in his sleep which was soon followed by soft pleadings. It had taken Liam and Zayn almost half an hour to calm the lad down and Niall was still fidgety until Liam had swaddled him. After that the boy slept peacefully for the rest of the night.

As soon as Niall was free of his bindings he started to get out of the bed. He needed to find someplace to be whilst the families were here. First though; he should probably find his Mummy for a quick change – maybe Mummy would still change him every once in a while the others were here; that would be nice.

Zayn watched Niall climb out of bed and head towards the door with Stitch under one arm (really that boy was obsessed with his stuffie). "Where are you going baby?" he asked curiously.

Niall turned to face Zayn, "Mummy"

"What do you need Mummy for?"

Niall looked down as he shifted from foot to foot. His nappy was becoming uncomfortable.

Zayn watched Niall squirm and realized what might be the problem, "Do you need a change?"

Niall glared at Zayn; why did he care? Zayn hadn't cared since they arrived at the house, "Want Mummy"

Zayn held in his sigh. Niall was upset with him, that much was certain but he had to show the boy that he did care and he was here for the long haul. "Well let's get you changed and take you to Mummy then"