three - три

This day was only getting crazier. I missed my shift and was probably going to get fired from a job I was just starting to enjoy. I had been almost kidnapped once and then was actually kidnapped and brought to an airport. Then I found out my neighbor's dear friend was working for S.H.I.E.L.D. and alongside an Avenger. 

I mean what more could possibly happen.

Sam and Bucky sat across from each other in the cargo plane as I paced back and forth. Clint had debriefed Sam, Bucky and me before we got on the plane, even given me a nifty suit. Barton explained that the reason I was picked up was to mostly keep a close eye on me, but to also have me work with Sam and Bucky to find these guys in masks. The flag smashers were most likely after me because somehow they knew about me having the serum, or at least that's what Barton's intel told him.

"You super soldiers always this quiet?" Sam asked pulling me from my thoughts. I stopped my pacing, both Bucky and I wearing a matching glare just for Sam. 

"So what's the plan?" Bucky asked as Sam stood up and walked towards a man in an army uniform.

"One minute till drop," the soldier named Torres announced handing the three of us ear pieces. I waved him off not taking it. I sat where Sam had just been sitting.

Bucky stood up and followed Sam asking for a second time what the plan was. Sam neared the open hatch and gave Bucky a glare before jumping out.

"Dammit," he muttered. Bucky paused for a second before turning to the guard who handed him an earpiece. He took it out of his hand and walked over to me.

"Put this in," he demanded. I looked up at him and shook my head.

"Come on, I'm not letting him get the upper hand," Bucky said grabbing me by the arm and yanking me up and out of my seat. He put on a parachute  and pulled me over to the open hatch.

"I'm not going down there," I tried to yank my arm away from Bucky. He seemed unfazed by my struggle as I continued to try and yank my arm from him.

"Barnes you can't jump from here we're to close the parachute won't even help," The man in uniform explained to Bucky. He didn't seem to care as he reached up to his left shoulder and yanked the leather sleeve off revealing a metal arm. The same metal arm that was holding a death grip on me.

"Let's go," Bucky said pulling me to his chest, then buckling a strap around me before jumping out of the plane.

"Sukin syn!" I yelled in Russian holding on tightly to the straps of his chute.

Bucky let out a smile and I just closed my eyes hoping that we wouldn't crash into the ground and die. The air whipped around us and Bucky opened the chute.

Not even a second later we were caught in a tree line, but the speed we were falling at whipped us out of the straps, launching us into the ground. I drifted from Bucky but he reached out and pulled me into him, just before we hit the ground, he spun us so his back hit the ground, not mine.

"Fuck.." Bucky groaned. I rolled off of him and took a deep breath. Every muscle was sore and I told myself that I should've stretched before jumping out a plane strapped to a cyborg.

"I hate you," I said sitting up with a grunt. A little red drone appeared above Bucky. Sam's voice came from it saying he caught all that on video.

"Get that thing out of my face Sam, before I break it," Bucky spat.

"Get up and head North," Sam laughed through the drone. I walked over and grabbed Bucky by the collar and pulled him up.

"Get it together," I rolled my eyes. Bucky wiped the leaves off of him as I walked North following the drone. Bucky finally catching up to me.