twenty nine - Двадцать девять

I love you too

Those words echoed over and over in my head as I looked up into Bucky's eyes. We stood there a moment just holding each other, appreciating one another. Loving him seemed hard, but it was even harder to hate him.

I couldn't hate the man I've loved since the moment we danced in that club in Madripoor.

As we stood there, our arms holding each other, never wanting to let go, Bucky brought his hand from my waist to my cheek. He caressed it softly with a smile reaching up to his beautiful blue eyes.

Slowly his smile faded from a large grin to an almost serious expression. My heart skipped a beat worried for what he might say. His eyes bounced between mine as he brought his metal hand to the back of my neck, the coolness of it was soothing in the Louisiana heat.

He leaned forward and placed the lightest form of a kiss on my lips, then just barely pulled away.

"You are the everything I was made to believe was asking to much.." Bucky's lips skimmed mine as he spoke softly. Those words were heart breaking, but proved that his love was only for me.

"I love you Buck," my words came out breathy as I glanced down at his lips.

"It feels like I've waited a lifetime to hear you say that," Bucky scoffed leaning down capturing my lips with his. My arms wrapped around his neck as he picked me up, my legs moving around his waist as he walked to the porch railing. He set me down on it knocking my beer off into the bushes below.

"Oops," I giggled in between kisses. I could feel Bucky smile into the kiss, his hands moving from my ass up to tangle into my hair. My fingers mimicked his, getting lost in his brown locks.

"Ahem," A cough pulled us from our heated kiss. We stopped looking over to see Sam walking out onto the porch a devilish smirk on his face.

I rolled my eyes bringing my hands down from Bucky's hair and resting them on the sides of his waist. Bucky threw his head back with a groan, reluctantly pulling his hands away from my waist and resting them on the railing beside me.

"Seriously?" Bucky said looking back at Sam. His hands rested on either side of me, his thumbs rubbing on my thighs softly.

"You're the one making out on my sister's porch...I got nephews man.." Sam said taking a sip of his beer as he moved to sit on the porch swing behind Bucky.

"Your sister is the one who gave me the beers to bring out here," I said to Sam while leaning forward, wrapping my arms around Bucky's neck again. A smirk played on his lips as I pulled him close planting a kiss on his lips, before Bucky turned standing between my legs, his hands resting on my thighs as he looked at Sam.

"I'm just glad ya'll figured it out," Sam said as I leaned my cheek against Bucky's muscular back, wrapping my arms around his torso pulling him close to me.

"Thank you, so glad you're rooting for us," Bucky said sarcastically with the shake of his head. I heard the clink of Sam setting his beer down on the side table and then the creaking of the porch under his foot steps as he came to stand beside us.

I smiled at Sam, my cheek continuing to press against Bucky's strong back. Sam shook his head with a laugh putting his hands in his pockets.

"Sarah said ya'll could make some cute super soldier babies..." I scoffed and could feel Bucky shaking his head as I leaned against him.

"Just don't make them at my sister's place.." Sam said winking at Bucky before pushing off the railing and grabbing his beer.

"Goodnight you two," He said before disappearing into the house, the door squeaking as he opened and shut it.

"Goodnight Sam," I called to him pulling away from Bucky.

Buck took a step away from me then turned to look at me again, with that smile I loved so much.

"Come on, we should get some sleep," Bucky said kissing my cheek before stepping back putting his hand out. I nodded and jumped off the railing, taking his hand with a smile.

Bucky led me into the house, it was dark now. The Wilson family was asleep as we moved to the couch. We took our shoes off and Bucky laid down on the couch first as I looked for a blanket.

"Lina," Bucky whispered into the dark, calling out to me as I found a blanket.

"I'm coming one second," I giggled crawling over him with the blanket. We were snuggled so close on the couch, I was mostly on top of him as my back pressed against the cushions.

I tucked my head into the crook of his neck, pressing a soft kiss to his throat, receiving a small groan from Bucky.

"Sam said no super soldier babies," Bucky whispered turning his head, placing a kiss on my forehead before laying back down.

"I know you had 1940s sex ed, but you do know babies don't come around that easily.." I teased him with a laugh. I felt Bucky's arms squeeze tight around me as he turned. His mouth pressed against my ear.

"That's what you think," his voice had a dark tone to it making my eyes widen in surprise.

Bucky chuckled softly before laying back down and shifting around till he was comfortable but still holding me close.

A peaceful silence fell between us as we laid curled up into one another. I pulled the blanket tighter around us, tucking it under my chin.

"Lina.." he whispered quietly breaking the silence. I hummed softly in response.

"You are the light of my life," he whispered to me in Russian making my heart swell.

I cuddled into him, as if we weren't already close as could be. After a moment of listening to his rhythmic breathing, I started to doze off, feeling as safe as could be in the arms of the love of my life.