seven - семь

By the time Sam got the call that Bucky was being released it was dark outside. Sam and I paced in the lobby waiting for the officers to bring him out when I saw a familiar face walk in.

"Dr. Raynor?" I asked looking at the therapist who helped me work through some of my trauma, before I walked away from S.H.I.E.L.D. She turned to me with a smile on her face, her arms stretched out to me.

At one point in my life, she was like a mother to me. A mother who I hadn't called in a very long time...

I walked into her arms and she just held me tight. It took everything in me not to cry.

"Helina, it's so good to see you," she whispered into my hair. I pulled away from our hug and wiped away the one tear that fell.

"Did you bail him out?" Sam asked pulling away from the handshake. My eyes grew wide when I realized Bucky and I technically had the same therapist.

"No not me..." was all she said. She turned her gaze to look behind me, I spun around and there he was.

The fake star spangled man with no plan.

"Dr. Raynor," Walker practically yelled as he walked over and shook Dr. Raynor's hand, a large smile on his face. I took a step back and Sam came to meet me.

"You know him?" Sam asked pointing between the two of them.

"We served together," Walker spoke up with a smirk on his face. His eyes moved all over my body, checking me out like I was a dessert. Sam coughed, making Walker look at him. I was silently thanking Sam in my head.

"Bucky is too valuable of an asset to have locked up, so I pulled some strings, and Doc you do whatever you have to do, to fix him and we'll be waiting outside," Walker gave her finger guns, and sent me a wink that almost made me vomit, before he walked outside, a crowd of flashing cameras and people wanting autographs following.

"Seriously?" I asked looking at Dr. Raynor. She gave me a wide eyed confused look.

"I don't know about him, but I know Barnes is going to need a lot more than one last good therapy session," she pointed at me and Sam.

"So it's your jobs to keep an eye on him," She commanded, her military roots shining through.

As Sam and I were nodding, out walked Bucky, looking as annoyed as ever. He rolled his eyes when he saw Dr. Raynor, but almost looked relieved to see Sam and me.

"James, per your bail, emergency session right now, Sam, Lina you too!" Dr. Raynor called to Sam and I. Following orders like a good field agent, I took a step following the doctor.

"Oh no I'm coo-"

"Sam that was not a request," the doctor's voice was stern, and Sam almost drug his feet as he followed Bucky and I.

We walked down a long hallway, before Dr. Raynor and Sam entered an interrogation room. I looked over at Bucky while we were walking, and elbowed him softly.

"You okay?" I asked, Bucky barely looked at me as he gave me a quick nod before walking inside. His eyes were dark, and I could see his jaw clenching as we walked. He looked tired, and I'm sure we all did too.

There were three chairs, and a desk. Dr. Raynor sat down opposite the three of us. Bucky tried to offer me the chair to sit but I shook my head, before going to lean up against the wall.

"Good try James, I may not agree with having this be our last session, but we are here to focus on you and Sam. Lina is just here so hopefully she can learn something from you two," Dr. Raynor said taking out her note pad and clicking her pen.