fourteen - четырнадцать

While the party was going on, Sharon found the location of Wilfred Nagel's lab. She brought Sam, Buck, Zemo and I to a place that had thousands of different shipping containers.  We weaved back and forth through containers till Sharon brought us to a stop.

"Take these," Sharon handed each of us an earpiece, "I'll stay out here, and keep watch, he's in shipping container 4212 just down there."

Sharon pointed past us, I nodded to her and she turned away moving into a stealth mode.

Bucky, Sam and I drew our handguns as we walked up to the container. Zemo and Sam entered first, I went to follow Sam but Bucky put his arm stopping me. He looked down at me with a warning look.

Peering inside, I saw it was an empty container, nothing was in it.

"Buck it's empty, Sharon you sure this is the place?" I asked over comms, moving Bucky's arm out of my way so I could go inside. Bucky took one more look outside before following me into the container.

"That's the location," Sharon spoke over the comms. Zemo walked up to the back wall placing his hands on it. He gave it a push and it became a door opening up to set of stairs.

Zemo looked back at us with a shrug before moving upstairs, Sam was close behind. I drew my handgun as I began to walk up the stairs, Bucky was watching my back his gun drawn towards the door we came through.

As I made it to the top of the stairs, I was met with sickeningly bright lights and music playing. Bucky and me moved in opposite directions, looking around what seemed to be a lab.

I saw Sam, who nodded to his right. A man sat at a microscope, he was completely unaware we were there. That was until Sam stopped the music and Bucky ran up on him grabbing him by the collar.

"Woah woah, take it easy,"

"Are you Wilfred Nagel?" Sam demanded, as Bucky plopped the man into a chair, keeping his gun pointed at his head.

"Dr. Wilfred Nagel," the man looked up at Bucky before keeping eye contact with Sam. I kept my gun pointed at Nagel as Sam put his away to talk.

"Who are you and why are making the serum?" Sam asked again. The man didn't speak, Bucky fired a shot right next to the man's head causing him to jolt up, but Bucky pushed him back into his seat.

"Guys we got company," Sharon's voice echoed over comms.

"I started out working for myself in a private lab until S.H.I.E.L.D. hired me. They were finding my serum research, except mine wasn't anything like Erskine's. Mine would be subtle, the one she's got flowing through her veins right now," Nagel pointed a lanky finger at me.

I kept my eyes on him and my gun pointed forward, unsure of how he knew it but I wasn't about to let my guard down.

Out of my peripheral, I saw Bucky press his gun to Nagel's temple,

"How do you know that?" Bucky asked through gritted teeth. The doctor gulped, clearly intimidated by the Winter Soldier.

"An artist always recognizes their masterpiece..." the doctor muttered an evil smile played on his features as he looked at me, studying me.

"You had my first string didn't you, my first prototype, modeled after the soldier here," The doctor smirked nodding towards Bucky.

"Keep talking Nagel," Sam threatened him.

"I was on the brink of making more when my notes were lost and I couldn't replicate my original, then the blip happened and I was gone for 5 years. The Power Broker was more than happy to fund my research, and I was happy here until Karli Morgenthau stole my only vials, all 20 of them..." he trailed off looking from Bucky to Sam and back to me.
He continued talking about some woman Karli needed help saving, saying that she was in Latvia and then paused continuing to study me. Bucky's metal fist was creaking as he squeezed it open and shut.