nineteen - девятнадцать

"You what?" Bucky asked, I couldn't say anything. My head started to pound, the feeling of a headache coming on.

"Lina.." Bucky said gently holding my chin, turning my face to look at him.

"I saw him...he's...it's I.." I stumbled over my words, tears started to fall out of my eyes. Bucky wrapped his arms around me pulling me into his chest. I pushed against him pulling away.

Buck moved his right hand to rest on the side of my face. A soft smile on his lips as he pushed my hair out of my face, wiping away a tear.

"I saw him. It was a memory, Zemo was explaining my name and some mob, but Bucky I saw him," my words came out rushed as I cried shaking my head.

"He's the one who gave me the serum," I grabbed onto Bucky's jacket as if it was the only thing keeping me sane. Bucky's eyes went wide but he didn't say anything he just sat quietly, waiting for my emotions to over flow.

I could feel something as I held onto his jacket, I could feel his pulse racing under my fingertips.

"I'm sorry," I said letting go of him, wiping at my eyes. Bucky's hand rested on my knee as he looked at me.

"You're okay," Bucky cooed, a look of nervousness on his face, as he looked between my eyes.

"Bucky?" I asked,

"Is everything alright with you? I didn't mean to fall apart or to have all-"

"Lina stop, you're getting flashes of your memory back. It's going to be intense and sometimes it may make you feel like you're going to pass out, that's what happened to me," Bucky explained rubbing his thumb across my knee.

"I'm so sorry, I feel so selfish,"

"Don't be," Bucky said with a smile. I smiled back at him wiping my tears away and taking a deep breath.

"Why are the Wakandans here?" I asked changing the subject, laying my head on his shoulder. Bucky sighed wrapping an arm around me.

"Because I broke Zemo out of jail, and he is responsible for killing King T'Chaka," Bucky grunted as he flopped back onto the bed, pulling me with him.

"Oh right," I said draping my leg over his as I cuddled into him. We both sat looking at the ceiling. Buck picked up his right arm and pulled me onto his right side away from his metal arm. I sat up just enough to look into his eyes.

"What?" Bucky asked turning to meet my gaze.

"You know I care about you.." Bucky scoffed laying his head back down, looking up.

"Bucky I'm serious, I care about all of you," I said, placing my hand on the bicep of his metal arm.

Bucky turned his head to me, moving his left arm away from my touch and propping it under his head to get a better look at me.

"How?" He asked, his eyes moving between mine, looking for any sense of a lie. I placed my hand on his chest and shifted upwards, closing the space between us with a slow kiss. I pulled away after a moment, his breath fanning over my face.

"How could I not care about the Summer Soldier," I said in a song song voice with a giggle. Bucky rolled his eyes placing his hands on my hips, flipping us so he was on top of me.

Bucky leaned down his lips brushing mine as he spoke,

"I hate that nickname," he said with a smile before licking his lips and kissing me.

The kiss was full of emotion, and it was telling Bucky everything, showing him that I cared about him. My hands moved up from his stomach to his chest before tangling in his hair. I could feel a set of dog tags under his shirt as Bucky was pressed up against my chest. His hands moved from my hips to down under my leg, propping it up his hand fully grasping my ass.