thirty two - Тридцать два

"Lina," Bucky's soft voice cooed in my ear as he shifted slowly, my head falling off his shoulder.

I hummed in response opening my eyes and looking around.

"We're about to land," He said pushing my hair out of my face. I squinted at him with a nod before stretching as best I could in the cramped seat. I smiled flopping back against the seat looking at Bucky. He shook his head with a smile taking his earbud out and handing it to me. I took mine out and wrapped the cord around my phone shoving it into my pocket as we landed.

We sat quietly waiting for the okay to get off the plane. Bucky held my hand intertwining our fingers. He brought our hands to his lips, placing a soft kiss on the back of my hand. My heart fluttered at the soft gesture, which I'm sure he knew, as he shot me a wink.

The lights came on along with an announcement saying we could exit. Bucky stood up first and reached up grabbing our bags, his shirt coming up at the bottom to reveal his lower stomach, making my mind wander.

As he brought the bags down he noticed me checking him out and took my hand shaking his head.

"Let's go doll," Bucky whispered with a smirk. pulling me to be in front of him as we walked down the isle and out of the plane.

Once we made it out into the actual airport, Bucky took the lead, his hand never letting mine go as he parted the seas of people to make way for us. We made it outside of the airport and Bucky stopped abruptly, pulling me into his side.

He paused taking a deep breath, holding his arms out as if he was trying to hug the city of Brooklyn itself. I couldn't help but laugh shaking my head.

"What are you doing?" I giggled reaching up to pull his real arm down, but having no luck. Bucky dropped his arms down quickly and brought his arms to his sides before reaching out tickling my waist.

"Bucky! " I laughed trying to get away from him and his tickling. His smile was the biggest I'd ever seen it as he stopped, resting his hands on my cheeks before kissing me. I could feel the wide smile on his face as he did. He pulled away looking at me with that look of love I'd grown so accustomed too. Bucky took my hand, leading me up to the street and hailed a taxi.

"After you," Bucky smiled holding open the door for me, letting me slide across the seat. Bucky slid in after me, wrapping an around me, and pulling me flush against him.

I told the taxi man my address, and off he took us. It was another 30 minutes before we made it to my apartment. As soon as we got there I fiddled with my key before pushing through the door. I made it through the door and into my apartment, with Bucky behind me.

"So this is my apartment-"

I was cut off immediately as Bucky dropped our bags, he reached out grabbing my wrist and twirling me into him. My hands landed on his chest as Bucky's hands found their way about my curves. One hand holding the base of my neck as the other pulled me close by the waist.

Bucky had a huge smirk on his face as he leaned down capturing my lips with his in a deep kiss.

One of my hands found my way into his hair as the other pulled him closer by the collar of his t-shirt. He continued to kiss me his lips soft against mine, and even more sensual as they moved down from my mouth, to my jaw, to my neck. A soft moan escaped my lips as he kissed the sweet spot below my ear. I felt his proud smirk pressed into my skin at the sound of my moans. I reached up pulling Bucky's jacket off of him, it hit the floor with a thud before Bucky's hands slipped underneath my ass giving me a small pat, asking me to jump for him.

He pulled away from me for a moment as I jumped up. Bucky caught me easily and held my entire body with his metal arm as his real hand rested on the side of my face. He took a moment pausing to admire me in my flushed, red state.