Izuku Midoriya

Izuku was making breakfast for Momo as she was still in bed and after a few more minutes he brought in a plate of a delicious breakfast.

Izuku - Momo. Momo wake up.

Momo - Yes Midoriya.

She opened her eyes and saw a plate with a delicious breakfast. She started to eat and when she took the first bite, her eyes shined.

Momo - This is really delicious Midoriya .

Izuku - I wanted to make something special for you as a thanks for last night.

Momo - You say it like we had...

Izuku looked at her as she stopped what she was gonna say as she was blushing so hard. Izuku smiled as he got closer to Momo as she started to get nervous thinking he was gonna do something. He lifted her chin up as he wiped away the food from her lips and he went to shower.

During the shower Izuku had a small flashback to the fight he had with Bakugo. His anger grew but he noticed that his eyes were wet but the water didn't come from the shower head.

He wiped his eyes as he just cursed at himself for feeling the same he did when Bakugo told him the truth between him and Ochaco.

Izuku wanted to punch the wall but he calmed down as he finished showering and got dressed in his purple gi and saw Momo no longer in the room. He exhaled as he jumped out of his room and started training pushing his body to its limits as he would use his full power and punched the ground so hard that it created a crater and with every punch it would grow double the size.

Todoroki looked from the roof as Zamasu stood there with him.

Todoroki - So what is Izuku exactly?

Zamasu - He's a prodigy of potential, and the last ever holder of that power.

Todoroki - Holder?

Zamasu - Yes Izuku Midoriya is the 9th and the 11th holder of the most strongest quirk in the world. One for All.

Todoroki - What is One for All?

Zamasu - One for All is a power that stockpiles strength after every time it's passed on. But when it is passed on it takes the users quirk or a copy since the last holders are dead except All Might and Mirio.

Todoroki - So that black tendril wasn't another quirk it was the same quirk. He didn't tell me?

Zamasu - Don't feel bad. He didn't tell anyone except Bakugo and Mirio. Bakugo figured it out and so he told him while he told Mirio when he left.

Todoroki couldn't believe it, Bakugo knew about One for All and Izuku his best friend didn't tell HIM about that power.

Todoroki was angry and felt strange because does that meant that Izuku didn't trust him. He went inside the dorms as everyone saw him put on his hero suit with an angry expression.

Everyone slowly followed him with Momo worried even the Big Three were there with Nejire confused.

Todoroki felt so much anger that he ran out and Izuku didn't noticed Todoroki quickly jumping towards him and deliver a giant punch to his face.

Izuku crashed onto 4 trees as he got up confused and a little pissed.

Izuku - What the hell man?!

Todoroki - So you trust Bakugo more than you trust any of us. Why the hell did you never tell us about One for All!

Izuku eyes widen as he couldn't believe that Todoroki knew about One for All but he was right. He never told anyone and once he realized it, Todoroki was right. He never told anyone except Bakugo and Mirio. Did he really trust Bakugo that much?