Villains End

Narou the man I always will see as a brother trained me, pushed me to my limits, and showed me everything I knew to this day. But right now he's standing in front of me as an enemy.

Narou - Beautiful sight is it not?

Izuku - What do you want?

Narou - Nothing just wanted to see my friend. Can I not do that?

Izuku - After what you did to master.....your lucky enough to not be in Tartarus.

Narou - Of course you say that. Now let's talk.

Izuku looked at him as Narou turned around and smiled as he slowly got in a fighting position. Izuku did the same as both started moving so fast and when they punched each other it created a giant tremor as all the students ran outside their dorms thinking there was a villain attack.

Izuku and Narou flew higher to the sky and both power kept increasing.

Narou - It seems you haven't been slacking.

Izuku - Did you really think I was gonna slack off while you were doing whatever you were doing?

Narou smiled and delivered a kick to Izuku's gut and blasted him to the ground but Izuku recovered quickly and sped to him as he punched him in his face and both moved again.

(Class 1A Dorms)

Everyone was outside as Aizawa and All Might were wondering what was causing the tremors but a wind pressure pushed them but everyone was able to see what was causing the tremors.

Both disappeared and everyone was shocked to see Izuku fighting. Bakugo however realized one thing that the person Izuku was fighting was Narou and he remembered the moment they asked about his scar.

(Flashback)

Momo - (gasp) M-Midoriya w-what happened? How did you get that scar?!

Bakugo noticed the scar on Izuku and he looked concerned but didn't show it.

Izuku - (sadden) This is w-when you fight someone who lost his way.

Bakugo then remembered when he asked Narou about his scar.

Bakugo - Who did that to you?

Narou - An old friend.

(Flashback ends)

Bakugo - Narou is the one who lost his way and he was the one who gave Deku his scar and Narou scar Deku gave it to him.

Both Izuku and Narou stop fighting as they land in a deserted forest area. Izuku got back in his fighting stance as Narou just stood there smiling.

Narou - Not bad I give it a good 7/10. Now let's really talk.

Izuku stayed in his guard as he didn't let up and so Narou started talking.