Unexpected Meet

After meeting my father again I went home and started training again as I was meditating and I felt an energy coming towards me but I knew who it was.

Izuku - What do you want..........Katsuki.

Bakugo - You are going to tell me everything about your training!!

Izuku - No. Leave me alone.

Bakugo - I wasn't asking I'm ordering you!

Izuku didn't waste no time as he grabbed Bakugo from his neck and slammed him to the ground.

Izuku - Order me again and I'll break every single bone in your body weakling.

He grabbed Bakugo and threw him to the door of the dorms and started going somewhere quiet so he could meditate in peace.

Izuku - You always want to bitch and whine but I'm not gonna let you push me around. 

(After 2 hours of meditation)

I started heading back to the dorms so I could eat and I saw Nejire there again.

Izuku - Hey Nejire!

She turned around as she got red I was more strange on why.

Nejire - H-Hey. (My god those muscles in that top!)

Izuku - What are you doing here?

Nejire - Well me and Momo were gonna go discuss the whole work study since Ryoko has gotten an interest in her. But Eraser said that she had to do something so I have to go back to my dorms and change.

Izuku - Oh well I am pretty hungry do you mind if I join you? You know to not make you waste your time and plus that dress looks amazing on you.

Nejire was taken back as she tried to form a sentence but nothing came out as I ran to my dorms and put on a suit similar to her color so we could match.

Izuku - Are you ready to go ma lady?

Izuku - May I?

Izuku - May I?

Nejire put her arm around my shoulder as we walked to the restaurant and we kept talking about our reasons to become a hero but before we could walk to the restaurant a group of robbers had the whole restaurant hostage and we hid behind the doors as we agreed to a plan to take them down.