The Creators of New World

Narou turned around as he saw his allies and smirked.

Narou - It's time to start Project Chaos.

The guy with a black suit and blue lighting took off his mask and revealed to be a man in what looked like his early 30s with black hair and a black beard.

??? - Listen Narou why now of all times we agreed to start Project Chaos when someone with tremendous appeared and All Might is gone so who forced you to start now? 

Narou - It was Izuku. 

The guy with red hair and a dark gi turned his head to face Narou as he walked towards him with a scowl on his face.

??? - Are you saying the boy has gotten strong enough to surpass you? I'm interested Narou why don't you explain more.

Narou - I will Akuma. Now Gohan was blind by peace and the good in the people but I realized that all these people are uneducated so I will show them the right way to power. Together we will show no mercy to no one. After i'm done here I will break the dimensional barrier and educate other world. 

The man with a red hood took off his hood as he crossed his arms and closed his eyes. 

??? - You will fail. 

Narou - Please explain Avoca.

Avoca - It's Giblet. But you will fail because the dimensional barrier can only be open by someone with incredible speed and force something you lack. Unlike the boy who is on his way to unlock Ultra Instinct. Izuku is a fighter with great potential and let's not forget that his power increased dramatically ever since he returned. So explain to us Narou how your plan will succeed with him here.

Narou smiled as he turned towards the window and had a flashback. 

(Flashback)

Narou - Tell me Izuku what made you come and find us? What drives you to become different? 

Izuku - You see before I came here, someone who I considered as my brother betrayed me by stealing the love of my life after he knew we were together and she didn't do nothing but went with him. 

Narou - I apologize for that tragedy. Now if you are gonna train here that source of anger and power will be your inspiration everyday and no matter what understand that if you want to move past this then you need to agree that your body and mind will go through extreme pain.

Izuku - I'm ready. 

Narou - We say that at first.

Throughout the day Izuku was put in the worst pain as he was attacked from every direction and he was bleeding so much that he could have filled a bucket of his own blood.

Izuku - (cough) (cough) 

Narou - Alright I think that's it for today.

Izuku - No!