The Truth

Izuku - So Toga how have they've been treating you?

Toga - Great...actually. I wanted to thank you for saving me and ending Shigaraki.

Izuku - No need to thank me, I'm just glad your here and safe.

Toga smiled as she looked towards the window and she started letting tears escape her eyes.

Toga - You know......it's funny how I tried to live a normal life and my addiction for blood didn't leave it only increased but when Tomura stabbed me it felt like all I can care for is staying alive and live a normal life.

Izuku kept listening as he understood everything she said and he even told her how to live a normal life and probably the best help could be with his mother.

Toga - You trust me that much?

Izuku - I do. In the end a good friend has told me that even the bad guys need a second chance.

Toga - Smart friend.

Izuku took her to his mother and both got along great as he decided to leave a little earlier. He started flying a little further away until he landed on a building and smirked.

Izuku - You know it's easy to tell your there when you can sense energy. So tell me why the Green Ninja needs to hide from me?

A man with a green ninja suit jumped to the edge of the building as he took off his mask and smiled.

Izuku turned around and both walked towards each other and gave each other a hug.

Izuku - How you've been Lloyd?

Lloyd - Not bad but "We" need your help.

Izuku smile went away as he turned around and sat at the edge of the building.

Izuku - I told him already I was never going to return to that place it's his own problem and not mine.

??? - (raspy) I know you wouldn't so I decided to come to you.

Both Izuku and Lloyd turned around and who Izuku saw got him a small flame of rage. Out from the shadows came a man wearing a silver metal suit with blue outliners and a dark black cape.

 Out from the shadows came a man wearing a silver metal suit with blue outliners and a dark black cape

Izuku - Kuroma Wayne....as I live and breathe. What the hell do you want?

Kuroma takes off his mask as it showed a young man with smooth black hair and blue eyes.

Kuroma - I need your help because 2 of our most dangerous enemies escaped and we believe they traveled here.

Lloyd - That's why I showed up because......Akuma escaped.

This news shocked Izuku because he knew how dangerous Akuma was and if he was out then they are going to need to work together.