Midoriya vs Class 2A

After waking up at 7:00 in the morning I grabbed my gi and started training as I was doing a few normal training exercises as I kept improving. During my time I learned to fight in many different styles even learned the art of Ki control it helped me learned to shoot energy blast, sense energy and fly. I even met many people but I train so I can be ready for the fighter who killed my master his name was Narou.

Narou was one of the best students and my brother in battle as he would train me but when Master Gohan was ready to choose a successor he chose me instead of Narou and I told Master that he was making a mistake that Narou was more worthy than me b...

Narou was one of the best students and my brother in battle as he would train me but when Master Gohan was ready to choose a successor he chose me instead of Narou and I told Master that he was making a mistake that Narou was more worthy than me but he wouldn't bother and it made Narou furious as he attacked my master and killed him as I saw it with my own eyes and we fought as both of us never wanted to fight each other to the death we would rather be allies instead of enemies but I promised my master that I will try and save Narou because I know somewhere is someone who wanted to keep getting stronger and protect not kill.

Kirishima - Hey Midoriya! Your up early even on a Saturday.

Izuku - Yeah I was just training. What happened?

Kirishima - Nothing I just wanted to know if you wanna spar?

Izuku - Sure let's just ask Aizawa.

We walked to Mr. Aizawa and I saw Uraraka and Bakugo in the common room as I gave them a scowl as every time I would be beaten down I think of how they betrayed me.

Bakugo - What the hell are you looking at Deku?!!!

Izuku - Nothing just a piece of shit.

Bakugo got furious as he tried to attack me but I grabbed his arm and I pushed him next to me as I chopped his neck and he knocked out.

Aizawa - Well I was gonna do something but it looks like you took care of it. Now what is it Midoriya I saw that you 2 were gonna ask me something.

Izuku - I wanted to ask if me and Kirishima could have a training room to ourselves maybe the gym area.

Aizawa - Sure just make sure you don't hurt each other too bad.

We grabbed a few items we needed as I grabbed my gym uniform and we started training as I showed Kirishima some moves to improve his fighting style.

Kirishima - Man you are way too good I couldn't touch you not even close!

Izuku - I was reading your breathing. Your fighting style is sloppy you put too much power in one punch you need to relax your muscles not tense yourself.

Kirishima - Well let's hurry back we might miss breakfast.

We ran back to dorms as I saw everyone was awake and Momo ran to us as she was worried.

Momo - Thank heavens you both are okay I was worried about you both!

Izuku - Sorry for worrying you Momo we just trained longer than we should have.