Father

Gohan - Now Izuku when the time comes I want you to know that we are always gonna be with you.

Narou - You will never be alone i'll always help you no matter what because we are brothers.

Kenzuri - We are family here as one leaves we protect them with honor and respect.

Mato - Izuku Midoriya you will become a hero one that protects everyone but one that brings hope to others not like All Might, your hope will be to know that everyone has to fight together.

Everyone - We're counting on you Izuku.

Those words always mean everything to me even the words of the successors when I saw them in my dream. But something was new when I saw them I saw Mirio but since I did give One for All he's part of it.

I promised Master and everyone that I will become a hero but one that protects everyone and makes sure to give hope to everyone

I promised Master and everyone that I will become a hero but one that protects everyone and makes sure to give hope to everyone. Eri, Mirio, Shoto, Kirishima everyone I will get stronger so when the time comes I will end all evil and make sure that peace will always remain.

Before I could continue with my meditation I heard a knock on the door and I went to open it and saw it was All Might and Aizawa.

Izuku - All Might and Mr. Aizawa what happened? Is something wrong?

All Might - No it's just.......we need you to come with us to Tartarus.

Izuku - Why?

Aizawa - We'll explain on the way.

I grabbed a black muscle shirt and my phone and wallet as I went to the car with All Might and Aizawa and we made our way to Tartarus.

(Else where)

A man is walking around looking for his target as he stops and turns his head to the side and feels his energy.

??? - Izuku are you coming for me? No your going to Tartarus with All Might. I see you also got back your quirk. Good when we face off I want you to hit me with everything you got. Well that's if we do.

He jumped off the building and saw his target as he was a drunk man who tried to seduce a women and it disgusted him.

??? - You really let yourself go Coycutus.

He flew down as he punched Coycutus away from the women as she runs away and the man creates an energy blade as he struck Coycutus and left him for dead.

??? - He never earned my respect and yet somehow he got Gohan's respect how pitiful.

The man with the green gi flew away leaving the body for dead as a random stranger found the body and screamed as people saw the body.

??? - I need to continue purging the world of these disgracefuls to our name.

He looked at the city from the tallest tower and saw how beautiful it was.