Reveal

Izuku and Todoroki stood on the top of the cities clock tower with both eating a meat bun. Izuku looked at the window and kinda wished he didn't have a scar in his eye.

Todoroki - Sorry for the scar again.

Izuku - Nah it's fine. Maybe I can have Eri fix it when I see her again.

Todoroki - Yeah. Hey also my anniversary with Camie is coming up. What do you think I should get her?

Izuku - I don't know. I actually never met her, the one I met at the Provisional License was Toga so I don't know her true personality.

Todoroki - Yeah that's true.

Suddenly a huge explosion caught the attention of both heroes as they jumped towards the scene and they saw that it was a giant man with giant muscle fibers as arms and Izuku knew who it was.

Gohan - Muscular.

Muscular - ....I know that voice.

Todoroki - Friend of yours?

Gohan - He's the jerk-off I told you that almost killed me and basically made me start kicking.

Todoroki - Okay so you got this or do you need help?

Gohan - Give me 10 minutes.

Todoroki - Jeez that long? Well I'll have my dad order some food. Should I call Lloyd and Wayne and ask them?

Gohan - Yeah. Get me a bacon cheeseburger. Alright time me....now!

Gohan rushed towards Muscular and Todoroki iced the entire area making sure all the citizens were away.

Muscular went for a punch but Gohan dodged out the way and kicked his foot to the side and delivered a hard backhanded punch.

Gohan jumped over Muscular and kicked him to the ground. As electricity started to erupt from his body.

Gohan - Haven't used this in a while. One for All: 100%...Fa Jin.

A giant boost of power rushed through Izuku's body and instantly rushed towards Muscular and landed a hard punch directly to his stomach. Pushing him through a building and crashing on the concrete until he crashed into Todoroki's ice.

Gohan - Yo!

Todoroki - 7 minutes.

Gohan - Not bad time.

Gohan and Todoroki flew towards Muscular and saw that he was bloodied and bruised badly but he was still awake.

Muscular - Damn....I wanted to see your...blood.

Gohan - Who let you out?

Muscular - I don't know...one moment I'm...in my cell then the next. I'm outside in the world and near this city.

Gohan thanked him for the information and kicked his head. Knocking him out and Gohan knew who caused this. He pulled out his phone and called someone telling them everything that Muscular told him.

??? - Well well well. Look who finally decided to appear and change their hair color.

Gohan and Todoroki looked around to see nothing but a beam of blue flames was shot towards their right side and instantly Gohan pushed Todoroki away taking the blast.

Todoroki - Midoriya!

Gohan quickly and easily pushed away the flames and out of the darkness was a familiar face.

Todoroki - Dabi.

Dabi - Sorry for the attack but I didn't know any better how to get your attention.

Gohan - What do you want?

Dabi - Oh I came here to see little Shoto. But by the looks of it...he seems more of a miniature me.

Todoroki - What are you talking about? This was my choice.

Dabi - Sure...listen I didn't come here to fight...yet. But I'm here with an offer.

Gohan - What kind of offer?

Dabi - Look I heard what you did to Shigaraki. Trust me he deserved it as much as the next guy but I need your help on something. You can't let your big brother hanging...huh Shoto? I mean you did call me Dabi but why call me that? When I have an amazing name like Touya.

Todoroki was shocked hearing that his supposedly dead brother Touya was actually alive and asking for help.

Gohan - What's the problem?

Touya - A guy with a weird outfit kinda similar like yours but his version is more dark and creepy. He's been breaking out criminals and even killed Stain. Him and some other guy with a scar on his face.

Gohan - Narou. Fine we'll help you.

Todoroki - But you double cross us. And I'll personally make sure you stay dead this time. Deal?

Touya shook hands with Todoroki and smiled.

Touya - Deal.