Anger Rising

Bakugo - You stupid Deku!!! I will beat you!!

Bakugo runs towards Izuku and tries to punch him but Izuku saw through this and dodged as he kicks his foot out of balance Izuku then spinned and punched Bakugo.

Everyone was taken by the skill and speed Izuku had as Bakugo wiped his mouth as he saw he was bleeding from the one punch.

Bakugo - How is this possible?! He should be a pebble. Someone who doesn't even deserve to even be here! Yet he made me bleed. I'll Kill Him!!

Izuku - What's wrong losing your cool already? Classic Bakugo always thinking your better than everyone. No matter how much you beat someone down they will always get back up and look at me now. Someone who was supposed to be quirkless, SOMEONE WHO YOU TOLD TO KILL HIMSELF!!!

This reaction shocked everyone as the person who they remembered is gone. He's not nervous nor the same cinnamon roll they knew, he's someone who had all the anger and sadness turn into power and it made him even stronger.

Bakugo kept trying to attack Izuku but all he did was the same thing every time he would try to punch he would counter and his punches were harder than ever. Bakugo was even more stunned but something in Izuku snapped as his memory of the worst moments of his life started playing like if it was on repeat. No matter how strong he gets the anger would just rise even with the meditation his master always tell him to do Izuku would just think of the faces of Ochaco and Bakugo making love and him just crying on the corner feeling alone no matter what. He hated them to a giant passion.

Izuku then rushed at Bakugo as he kept the onslaught, he was relentless he wasn't resting, Izuku wanted Bakugo to pay for everything he done even the others were afraid to watch but no one got in between to stop him.

Izuku - You say you wanted to become the greatest hero but what kind of hero threatens everyone on his sights, even the ones who had weak quirks or even quirkless huh? You were nothing but a villain who never deserved this! You ruined my life, you...

Izuku - You say you wanted to become the greatest hero but what kind of hero threatens everyone on his sights, even the ones who had weak quirks or even quirkless huh? You were nothing but a villain who never deserved this! You ruined my life, you made me go insane many times over!!! TELL ME WHY!!!! WHY WOULD YOU STEAL HER?!!!!

Izuku stopped the onslaught as his energy started letting loose as Nejire and Momo ran to him even the others were afraid of what's going on. Izuku energy was so strong it caused a giant earthquake through out the whole city.

Nejire/Momo - IZUKU STOP!!!

Izuku powered down as he fell to the ground on his knees crying letting tears out of his eyes. Everyone else would run to him even Aizawa would tell him that everything was alright.

Ochaco was the only one who felt his pain harder than anyone because she caused it and the guilt has never left her head even now the pain is a hundred times worse. She went and picked up Bakugo from the ground and took him to Recovery Girl as Bakugo was unconscious with blood covering half of his face. They screwed up big time.