(6) I do crack

Jin immediately calls his friends to get Satan's step brother.

Satan comes back and you both pretend to be strangers, she forces a smile that makes me feel bad for her.

At least she's not thinking of the marriage as such a bad thing.

She sits next to Jin and raps her arm around Jin's. He is shocked and pulls away but Saite holds tightly so he can't get her off.

weird, from what I knew she didn't like physical touch.

Satan POV:

I hold his arm, I dont know why. I just feel like I need someone to hold. Its been a while since I got a hug and I dont think I even held someone romantically.

Maybe its the baby.

"Satan", Jin asked raising his voice so I stop spacing out.

"Hm?" I let go of him to make eye contact.

"We need to talk about rules for the wedding"

"Okay"

"1, don't embarrass me. I don't care if you don't like something you will not raise your voice or do anything to ruin my reputation.
2, do not speak unless you are spoken to by me and if anyone else speaks to you I will answer them.
3, act like a lady. Do not chew with your mouth open, have your legs closed, and do not cus-"

"Wait!" I slam my hands on the table shocked, "I cant cuss" my mouth is open.

"No", his tone is scary and he looks up making a threatening glare.

"Not just a couple times" I try to make an offer.

"NO" he states louder.

"Shit" I mumble in between my fingers.

"You are my wife and I won't let you make me look like a fool", he walks out.

Looks like this isn't gonna be as fun as I thought. He didn't even talk about it.
————
A week later after getting spoiled by my parents like I only had so much time left til I die my mom wakes me up at 3am crying.

Seeing her hold me so tightly makes me feel bad, I sing her some songs and let her fall asleep in my arms.

7am

These ladies wake me up so fucking early to start getting me dressed up. Chan is my best man and Princess, Em, and one of my cousins, Mia, and Jenni are my ladies. I only had 5 people that I got along with and wanted to be apart of the wedding.
————