(14) tequila

//////////
It was so hard looking for a decent dress to fit my standard if you can find a better dress for her than I will be happy to change the dress.

Dotn forget to vote!!!
////////////
I am so fucking exited when I get my outfit on. It's supposed to be like a cute/sexy vibe.

It fit my body pretty nice and I'm happy to have my wrist covered

It fit my body pretty nice and I'm happy to have my wrist covered. I frown at having to wear another dress.

"Sorry, I know you told me you would prefer something with pants but the guy in charge said you can only wear this. He can be a bit strict."

"Don't worry about it, can i speak to him though?"

"We go on in half an hour so please be quick"

000

I take a shot and wait til it's time to go up, I am a little calm now but I take a second just so I can get a buzz.

I had asked them earlier where the stage was just to make sure Jin wouldn't find me, luckily it was on the other side of the place.

When we go on I refuse to look up but instead I look at the band to make sure it's okay. The song starts and I start feeling myself, I'm so glad I took that second shot.

I start singing and the band looks like so much stress was lifted off their chest now that they know I can actually sing. My hips move as I enjoy this amazing song.

I lift my head up and move some of my hair out of my face to see the place we are singing have a few younger guys.

I give out a little laugh, what cute dumbfucks.

I grab the mic and walk around holding a mans hand as he spins me around. Ofcourse I stay with no table for more then a couple seconds and am soon back up the stage when I see Junkook walking to this part of the palace.

The song soon ends and I bow clapping my hands. I did good and I know I wasn't the only one who thought that.

A guy comes from back stage and I step back so he can speak.

"Hello everyone, aren't we happy to see this beautiful woman sing so well.", all the creeps cheer but I smile when Namjoon next to Junkook cheering me on.

"Since she's here now does anyone have any recommendations.", some guy from afar goes on his phone and I hear him ask his phone for 'Good sexy songs for woman to sing'

Oh my gosh

These old people probably have so many weird fetishes that I don't even want to know.