(13) Stray

Jin takes my hand in his and I try my best not to make it obvious I'm uncomfortable by his touch.

We are all greeted by random old men with young woman all over them. I give smiles and waves but don't speak up or touch anyone in fear of giving Jin a reason to touch me.

Eventually we sit down and I am in between Jin and Junkook. Jin leaves to the bathroom and soon after a group of men come up to us.

"We meet again BTS... hello young lady", the guy smirks and winks at me. The eight men are all so very handsome but I don't dare to speak.

{So yes I might have written this a year ago and totally forgot that Chan is supposed to be Y/n's bestie... just pretend he is someone else LMAO (you can porbably tell I only really know two kpop bands}

"Stray Kids.", Namjoon bows his head and I notice BTS is standing so I do as well. I give a curtsie and one of the other men reach my hand giving a kiss to the back of my hand.

"I'm Chagbin.", my cheeks flush a little bit.

"Veronica", I bow my head again.

"This is Felix, Bang Chan, Hyunjin, LeeKnow, Han, JeonJin,and Seungmin" they all bow to me. I feel bad because the guy named Han came for a hand shake but I waved to avoid the contact.

"You are supposed to shake my hand" I look at the BTS members unsure whether I should do it behind Jins back. Namjoon gives me a nod to let me know it's okay.

"Sorry", I give a give a fake giggle and shake his hand, all the other boys come to give me a shake or hug and I am unsure whether to push them away. Suddenly a tug on my hair makes my head shoot up.

"Ow" I wine in pain and try to get the hand to let me go.

"What are you doing touching my wife" the voice is familiar and my eyes go wide when I realize the voice is Jin.

"Hello" Felix brings his hand up for Jin to shake but he grabs his wrist and bends it.

"Don't touch her again", he demands in a serious tone, the others stand up making sure Jin doesn't do anything else. If he did Stray Kids would probably jump him before I could blink but that would mean BTS would be right on them.

"Jin", Namjoon said in a stern voice. I can really tell he is the leader by the way he speaks even though Jin is very full of himself. Jin lets go of Felix but holds on to my hair.

"Your gonna regret having that man touch you, this time you really won't be able to talk, walk, and maybe even breathe." He throws my head to my chair and I sit down. I fix my hair as Namjoon apologizes for Jin's actions.

"I don't blame him for being jealous, I wouldn't want anyone touching if I had a girl that good looking", Jeongin winks at me but I keep my head down sipping a bit of wine every couple of minutes.

"Well she isn't yours", Jin claps back and he looks like he is gonna hurt me, I hope they stop making comments because I know it will only be worse for me.

"Too bad", he comments under his breath and sips his drink. I know I couldnt have been the only one who heard it but nobody comments.

The men keep talking and the guys try to keep it as professional and polite as possible. Jin slides his hand on my thigh going up and down which makes me feel uncomfortable but I just try not to make it obvious. I make eye contact with Yoongi and he looks worried, so do the other guys and I feel the stares on me so I excuse myself.

"I'll excuse myself for a little bit" I stand up but Jin grabs my wrist.

"Where are you going?", I try to smile it off and not make eye contact with anyone around the table. He's holding my wrist and I realize my wrist is bruised.