(11)Just wait

Jin's POV:
When f/n leaves and closes the door I let go of Satan's hair.

"You don't listen to me", I groan. "It's like you enjoy getting introuble.

She walks close to me and hits my shoulder. She's crying now, she's just like every other girl who cries to get what she wants.

She looks me into my eyes hitting me more with light punches. "I- I- I don't want to marry you anymore." She cries gripping my shirt and falling to her knees. "I *hiccup* thought it would be nice to *hiccup* marry someone and *hiccup* fall in love but I-" she cries harder dropping her hands on the floor.

"You are no better than Carlos" she cries

Ofcourse she was the same as the others. You fall for my looks but want to change who I am so I can fit exactly how you want. And if you aren't one of those you are here to use me. F/n was the only one that was close to different.

"Please *hiccup* just kill me"

That was new, woman would beg for me to let them live but she just wanted to die. I kneel down in a squat to be at her level. She stops crying and gives a few hiccups.

"I won't let you leave me, whether I need you or not I will keep you. Woman like you deserve to suffer", I force a nasty grin out.

She gives a smile and puts her right hand on my cheek, "you are very pretty" she laughs.

She is very drunk.

"Get u-"

"Shhh" she stuff her finger on my lips. "My husband says I can't speak to anyone without his permission." She covers her mouth realizing she spoke.

Someone is walking close to the door and she grabs my hand to hide. She's hiding behind the bed and I sit awkwardly. Why am I letting her do whatever she wants?

The door opens but closes when the person at the door realizes nobody is in their.

"I think he's gone." She gets up.

"Did you see him? He's cute right????" She gets exited holding my arms.

"Let go of me" I take her arm off me.

"Since your a guy can you give me advise" she asked waiting for me to answer but when I open my mouth to speak she interrupted me.

"So basically I heard my husband talking about he likes f/n. F/n is the maid and she's so beautiful. She has long hair and big eyes."

She knows I like f/n?!?!!

"I didn't want to tell him because I didn't stay loyal to him while I was waiting for him to come back and marry me so its not really fair...ANYWAYS, I think that I might actually like him. But how can I like him if he likes her!!! I jsut want to be able to snuggle and kiss like husband and wife but I don't even like being couply, you know???"

Thsi is too much to handle.

"AND ALL HE GIVES ME ARE DRESSES!!! THEY ARE SO PRETTY BUT LOOK AT THESE WHITE COW LEGS!!! MY THIGHS ARE SO HUGE!!! AND IM JUST SO UGLY AND OH MY GOSH YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL, I WANT MY OLD CLOTHES BACK", Satan is definitely all over the place.

"I love you" she runs and gives me a hug while looking up to me. She pushes me and we fall on the bed.

I stay still.

Why do I feel so shy. I've been in this position before but with her I feel different. I can't move.

She's laying on me holding onto my clothes. Only a few second later I hear her little snores and I know she's asleep.