(9)Hospital

Jin grabs my hair making me look at him.

"Ow! I don't even have hair and you are pulling it out!!!" I try to get out of his grip. As soon as he was about to yell at me the doctor comes in.

He lets me go and I sit back fixing my hair. This bitch.

"Hello Mr and Mrs Kim." He gives us a bow.
"I think it's best if I speak to you two alone" the other guys leave.

"Your baby is gone"

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHDITNOCNCIFHF JIN WASNT SUPPOSED TO KNOW.

"Ok, how is she?" THE FAWK. He didn't even have an inch of surprise on his face.

"You did loose a good amount of blood but you just need rest", a 'good amount' bitch I lost blood. I'm dead. I throw my head back pretending I'm dead. None of them pay attention to me and just go on about the conversation.

"Blah blah... blah blah blah. blah and blah." I mumble as they talk. Obviously a little louder than I meant to because the doctor ends the conversation soon after.

"Well your wife looks like shes getting better, I should get going"

Jin nods and as soon as the guy leave he grabs my hair again. "Ow, do you not get that it hurts."

"Stop fucking talking all the time", I roll my eyes and look at his friends coming in. "Do you want another one of these purple disasters on your face" he smirks

"They are called bruises" he pulls harder on my hair at my comebacks.

"Cmon, we are in the hospital. You should be getting better not worse" Yoongi says sitting down.

"Who tf asked you", Jin lets go of my head pushing my head away.

"Get out" I demand

"Who the fcuk do you think your talking to?!"

"I said get out or I am going to yell!"He storms out like a child. I lay down and fall asleep not caring about what his friends think.
————
I wake up and it looks late. I look around and nobody is around. I get up and kick my feet out, I wonder where my phone is at.

I stand up to go use the bathroom and open the door to see two people fucking eachother. Full on thrusting and moans.

I run to the toilet and start throwing up.

Perfect timing.

I mean it's not my fault, after everything that happened and then seeing THIS.

I finally stop and wipe my face to look up.

It's f/n and Jin.

I put my hand over my forehead to give me a second. I flush the toilet and move to the sink which is a few inches to the right of f/n sitting on the sink.

They just freeze unsure what to do.

Punch her.

I wash my face and my hands and dry them off. I turn around and punch f/n in the face so hard she falls back in the mirror, I even heard a crack.

"Put your fucking pants on" I wipe my hair out of my face, leaving the bathroom and laying back down.

They come back out with clothes on and Jin is on the phone. I fall asleep but a few moments later someone grabs my hair.

"Wake up you devil"

I open my eyes and I see my dad with a matching eye like mine. His is newer and he is on his knees looking down.