(10)Mash Potatoes

I walk up to the kitchen.

"I have had 2 weeks to think about whether I should beat your ass or become allies." I take a breath

"I decided to drop the drama"

She looks up surprised.

"So are we gonna be woman who live under the same roof or have a cat fight to entertain our man?"

She doesn't answer and continues working. I wonder why she ignores me and I sense someone behind me.

"Shit" I curse under my breath.

"Looks like someone doesn't know how to greet their husband when they come home?"

I turn to face him and he grabs my wrist.

"We need to talk"

"Okay but you don't have to hold on so tight" he guides me to a room that doesn't look like the one I stayed in the night of our marriage.

I can't believe the first weeks were me in the hospital. I didn't even realize I am 18 now. I only got a bullshit wedding cake.

I snap out of thought and look in the room. It has chair and tables thrown around and the wall paper is starting to peel.

I see someone tied to a chair.

Carlos.

Jin walks infront of me and slaps Carlos' face weakly just to get him to wake up. He has bruises and cuts all over him that make me take pity for him.

I can't even look him in the eye.

"Obviously the baby wasn't mine, if I didn't have my spy I would'nt have automatically thought you where sleeping with thsi ugly ass guy. It's makes more sense to find out he forced himself on you." He walks around me like I'm a piece of meat.

"So I guess you aren't experienced. You had this guy doing all the work for you. Though I wouldn't be surprised if it wasnt good work.", he spits.

He grabs a gun and gives it to me to point it to Carlos' head.

"Please. Don't" Carlos cries trying to look into my eyes.

"You can look at him doll" Jin says like I need his permission

"You're an ugly crier." I keep my eyes away and pull the trigger.

Only a click sound comes out.

Jin laughs like he pulled a prank. I will not let Carlos live now that I was gonna shoot, it will ruin my ego and I'm embarrassed.

I grab the knife from the floor and stab Carlos in the throat.

Good job.

Blood shoots everywhere and everyone looks surprised. Some of his blood shoots to my face and I wipe my eye.

I walk out of the room before I reveal my smile.

I get into the room that I woke up in on my wedding night. I close the door and lock it. I am in no mood to talk to anyone.

I hop into the shower, every time I close my eyes I see his face. The shower head feels so nice I could stay in here for hours.

Someone opens the door.

I grab the towel next to the shower and cover my body not caring if the water gets on towel. They come closer and I can't see who it is from all the fog.

Chan

I start crying, tears pouring down my eyes.

"Chan- you don't know- how much I- I missed you so mu- much", I can't talk properly from crying so hard. He holds me in his arms silently crying.