(2) Sweet 17

My back tenses as I walk home by myself, i curse out my friends for not walking home with me. I fan myself with my hand, annoyed with the heat.

Why does it have to be so hot!!!

When I move out I'm gonna live somewhere cold.

I finally reach my block and scoff when I see a whole bunch of large vehicles parked at the house. It's Monday and they still want to party.

I stand in front of the house debating if I want to go inside. I wonder whos there? Probably nobody that I know

I decide on walking around the block once more but I debate on whether I take my pills or not. I leave them in the container deciding not to take them, I'm not in the mood.

I'm back at the house again and I sigh, why did that walk go by so fast. I finally open the gate, prepared for the worst. My dad shouldn't be home yet so if it was anything bad I was on my own.

I look down as I slowly open the door. I close the door and hear a squeal. I shoot my head around and see my family all on their knees.

I probably would have been crying or screaming if it wasnt for my medication. Some bulky men in black suits grab me and I tense up in surprise.

Damn, do yall have to grab me so hard???

Some guy walks out from behind me and I stop making a what the fawk face and awkwardly blush from how handsome the tall man was.

I can hear my sister crying and I feel bad. I try to turn my head to check on her but the tall man grabs my hair so I can look at him.

Who are you?I ask, waving my head away so his grip can loosen but it only tightens on my sensitive scalp.

I am Kim SeokJin, see your mommy right here?, he tilts my head and stands me up to bring me to my mom.

Im not a kid, why are you talking to me like that, I mumble annoyed, why the fuck does he have to grab me.

I see that, he practically groans, checking out my cleavage.

This bitch

Well anyway, your mommy bit off more than she could chew. Yall have no money and I'm not into guys or older women so I only have two other choices, he glances at my sister then back at me.

My dad tries to fight the large men in tight clothing but it looks like me is tired, he probably put up a fight earlier.

He pushes me away and gets down to my sister's level.

Dont touch her!!!I try to threaten him as the buff men already start to hold me back.

You might have the body but your sister isnt bad looking, he smirks at me, he luckily never touched her.

Are you some kind of pedo or what?, I ask straight forward, I think if anything I'm a bit attracted to him.

Don't listen to her

Pft, you should be taught to-

Why the fuck are you holding my so tight!!!!, I snap at the guy holding me, not caring about the other conversation. I was getting claustrophobic and I didn't like it.

Mr. Handsome goes to slap me but did it when I ducked to check if my shoes crease.

Oops.

The tall mans face is furious and now I'm low key scared, it's not my fault he hit someone else

Your birthday is tomorrow so next year I will marry you. Sounds good?, He looks around, ignoring my parents screaming and crying.

My mom's kid slips out the guy's grips and swings to the tall man, because he is so extra that the man already knew it was coming. Mr.Hansome ducked and elbowed him right in the stomach.

I looked down in embarrassment for our family, he probably thought we were pathetic.

See you next year, he winks and gives one last kick to Carlos before leaving. For some reason I was filled with thoughts of how amazing it would be if we actually got married and how perfect that would be. I shake those thoughts away when I hear my mom throw herself to Carlos crying as she asks if hes okay. I help her out before she starts to go crazy and help my dad and sister out as well.

Since everyone else was injured or crying I finally had the right to drive. I sing to my country music while I quietly tap to the beat on the steering wheel. I know my dad relaxes hearing my voice, it's one thing people love about me. Too bad being a singer isn't a stable job.

My parents talk to the doctor and we just tell them that someone robbed us. We don't speak on it after my sister gets verbally abused by our mom for asking what she did. I try not to laugh when I see them break down in tears isn't this fucking crazy.

When I get back home I call Jessi to tell her everything, and I make sure to take my medication this time.

000

GUESS WHOS 17!!!

I got dressed up in my outfit to hang out with my parents for the day.

My mom picked my outfit and I loved her smile when she saw me put it on

My mom picked my outfit and I loved her smile when she saw me put it on. There was no way I could argue with her.

I brush out my long brown hair trying to figure out what to do with it. My mom volunteers to braid it and I try to enjoy every minute of it.

Today I'm just gonna have fun and not care about the law, next year I'll be married anyways!!!

My parents bring the family out to lunch but luckily we go home sooner than planned, because yesterday nobody was in the mood to party.(except me) When we go home everyone goes their separate ways.

Ma, do you think it's okay if I go to Gabrillas house, we stopped being friends a long time ago but she doesn't need to know.

I walk to Chans house, excited to see everyone. Jessi was older than us so she bought the alcohol.

Shot after shot we dance and sing our lungs out.

Eventually people start to leave or pass out drunk on the floor. Chan and I are drinking buddies and one of the only good things I got from my family was how good I was at handling alcohol.

We are both in his room alone singing to Hot in here by Nelly.

ITS GETTING HOT IN HERE, i yell

SO TAKE OF ALL YOUR CLOTHES, Chan finishes.

I AM GETTING SO HOT. I WANNA TAKE MY CLOTHES OFFFF, we sing in sync and I find the desire to lift the white fabric of my top not caring if i was showing off my bra.

I look at Chan once I drop my top down. The song is not what we are focusing on anymore.

Chan looks down at my lips then back to my eyes, I do the same. It looks like my birthday is gonna get steamy.

I guess I was drunk because the rest was a blur ;)

000