(8)Prochoice

My face

MY FUCKING FACE

I try to wash my face in the bathroom connected to my room but the color doesn't go away. It hurts like a bitch too.

No fucking way this motherfucker hit me. I storm out of the room looking for him and he isn't even here.

"Hello, you must be MrsKim?", some lady says. I think she is a maid by her outfit. Shes in the kitchen and I smell some food. I walk over to her to see what she has made.

"Sadly", she made scrambled eggs. Of all things, biscuits, waffles, cereal. I hate eggs. The only way I would be able to handle eggs is by drowning them in syrup but I gained weight from doing that and I need to hold back.

I put my hands on my face trying to hold back my anger.

Why does it have to be eggs!

"I'm actually not that hungry, do you have anything to drink?" I walk over to the fridge

"May I?" She nods her head and I looks through the food. Ofcourse this bitch has almond milk instead of the regular one, creep.

I grab the cranberry juicy and pore a cup. "Where is Jin?" I ask the lady because she is still there.

"He never told us but he said he'll be back soon"

"What is your name?" I ask the lady

"My name is f/n"

{friends name because im too lazy to find one}

"F/n, please sit and eat with me."

"I'm sorry Mrs.Kim, I can't eat during work"

"Just Satan please. Anyway who cares, it's not like he's here" I roll my eyes at the thought of Jin but am exited to make a friend.

"Anyway do you know how to get rid of these, I've gotten in a lot of fights but I never had THESE" I point to my eye

"I mean look at my beautiful lips. WILL I GET A SCAR" just talking about this makes me more worked up.

"I can get the first aid and clean it a little bit but I think the best thing to do is ice it, your lip will be fine with just medicine."
————
"Thank you so much!!!", F/n did so good cleaning up my face. I mean I wouldnt know because I don't know about bruises. I would usually just wait til they left, but this thing on my face cannot stay.

I take a shower and change into clothes Jin bought me. What the FAWK is this. Dresses. Only dresses. What if I want to do running or do just dance???

This whole place screams royalty, the patterns on the wall, the bed frames, the bathroom, and even the clothes. I have time traveled to ancient times.

How the fuck is this the only non extra dress

How the fuck is this the only non extra dress. Usually I am all down for extra but I need to be prepared for another fight.

I brush my hair and put my slippers on