(12) Daddy

"I'm usually not this kind of person but you are just asking for it. Time to beg daddy" this was the moment I knew.

I don't want to be married to him

There was no way I was mentally okay with dating a man with a daddy kink. I just couldn't. Pure disgust rushes through me and I try my best not to laugh.

Maybe it was because I was close with my dad so I never found the name sexual.

He's taking off his belt...

Choke him with it.

He looks like he's gonna whoop me like how parents do when you break moms favorite vase. I run to try to get to the other side of the bed and luckily his hand misses my ankle so I escape.

His face has lost patience and he pushes the bed to hit me with it. I back up from the bed but he keeps pushing it so I have to jump on the bed to not get stuck in between the wall and bed.

I throw pillows at him to try and get him away.

"COME HERE DAMN IT" he finally grasp my ankle and pulls me. There was no doubt he was stronger and there was no way I could out strength him.

He grabs his belt and swings as soon as he gets the chance, it hits my thigh causing me to yell out in pain.

He hits me again but this time it hit my forearm. I try to run away but this time he just keeps swinging it, he throws the belt to the ground, panting out of breath while he is taking off his shirt. I am sitting my back to the wall trying to not cry and trying to find a way out.

I try to overcome the pain in my body and make a run but it was like he already expected it and catches me by my hair.

"Sit down or you will be hurting worse"

I hesitate. This whole time I have been using all my energy and I am glad to know I havent let any tears fall. I know I used all my tears crying over nothing but now I won't give him what he wants, which is to see me tortured.

He's taking his jeans all the way off and I run to the bathroom again. Thsi time he fails to grab me and trips over his pants, I'm guessing he is extremely frustrated because he yells out in anger and starts slamming on the bathroom door.

Hit after hit the door cracks in the middle, more hits come through the door with enough space for him to slide his arm in and unlock the door. He opens the door and slams me against the tub.

"You won't be walking for long" he smirks and pulls me on top of his shoulder. I can't fight back because I am still woozy from the impact of my head against the tub.

He throws me on the bed and starts to take off my clothes, ripping the bottom of the dress with his teeth and ripping the rest with his hands. I try to resist but I am just to weak right now, I'm such a hypocrite talking so much shit about how easy it would be to run in these situations.

Scratch his face off

I try not to give in and panic, cursing myself because I am not wearing a bra. My chest is showing and I hold my arms over my breast.

He rips off my underwear and my arms shake as they lay on my breast. He kisses all over my neck speaking between kisses, "I'm surprised you haven't given up like other girls."

What the fuck am I supposed to say I'm NoT LiKE oThER gIrLs.

He rubs him self on me and luckily he still has his underwear on. Soon enough he has a bulge that pressed against my body.

He is so hot

I hate myself for these thoughts, I needed my medicine. The thought were too loud to even think properly.