(7)Im motjerfrekwing married

"You may kiss the bride"

GAWD DAUM

THE FUCK DID HE SAY!?!?!??!

The bad bitch in me has come back and I try to hold in my smile of excitement. Jin grabs the side of my face and my waist. He leans in and we have an intense kiss. I try to pull away because it was getting too intense and too many people where around. I mean my mom was legit crying while seeing him kiss me.

He finally lets go of me and everyone cheers. I go in to wipe my lipstick but he grabs my wrist and holds it down. Did he think I was gonna hit him?

I stay by his side as he talks to mostly old people. I haven't been looking around much and I am just trying not to fall asleep.

"Jin?" I ask interrupting his conversation with some older man.

He looks annoyed, "what?"

"I'm gonna go sit down for a little bit"

Jin turns back to face the older man and makes a comment on how woman can be. I sit at an empty table and look around for my family, I am exhausted. My feet are killing me and I still have so many people that want to talk to me.

I eat some of the melon that is placed on the table. I roll my eyes and groan at how good they taste.

"Looks like you are hungry?" A group of men laugh. I turn to face them and it is Jin's best man and other guys. (Idk what people call them)

"Hi! You must be Jin's friends?", I shake hands with every one of them.

"Yes we are. I am Namjoon, this is Hoseok, Taehyung, Junkook, Yoongi, and Jimin." They are all tall and handsome.

"I am Veronica, you can call me Satan though. I'm happy to meet you"

"How did Jin get such a nice girl?" A guy from behind asks, I think his name was Hoseok. I laugh at the compliment.

We sit down at a table.

"So do you have any advise before we get home" I ask

"Jin can be...", Namjoon starts but doesn't finish his sentence.

"Controlling. He's having a tough time right now.", Yoongi finishes his sentence.

"One time I was dating this girl but he didn't like that since she was against abortion and said I had to break up with her. I never broke up with her so he ended up ki-" Jimin gets into the conversation but Jin grabs his shoulder tightening his grip.

"I see you've meet my friends, babe."

"Yes I have, they are very nice", I smile.

"Let's hope they aren't too nice" he gives all 6 of the guys a look to warn them.

"Jin, Have you seen my family?", I ask looking around to see if I just missed their faces.

"They left" he sips his champagne still standing next to Jimin.

I stand up to get a better look.

"Chan too???"

"Yes"

"Where is my phone?" I walk toward the dressing room but Jin grabs my wrist.

"We still have a lot of people to meet." He tightens his grip on my wrist making me uncomfortable.

"Okay but why are you hurting me?" I ask in an annoyed tone but only for me to hear.
————

Finally we talk to someone who looks like he's in his early 20s. He offers us to sit and talk, I think he noticed my feet hurt. I slip my shoes off sitting barefoot. It's not like anyone can see anyways.

The young guy talks about work but starts to bring me up, "How old are you, if I may ask MsKim"

"18, and you?"Jin grabs my thigh, shit, I totally forgot about the no talking rule.

"How old do I look?"

Thus time I look to Jin, " what do you think Mr.Kim?"

"29"

"No way! He has to be 24 maybe 26 tops." I give a tiny giggle trying to get rid of the stiffness of the air

"Actually, he is right. I am 29"

"NO SHIT? You look good for 29!" I laugh at him and look at Jin to agree.

"Yes shit", the nice guy laughs at me.

SHIT

"Oh shit!" I cover my mouth, "sorry, I didn't mean to cuss. WAIT- sorry..."

"It's fine, I think it's attractive when a woman isn't afraid to cuss" he grins at me and I don't answer.

🤨—my face

Jin immediately ends the conversation between us, "My wife and I have some business at home so we will have to end this early."

The young guy comes to give a good bye so I stand up and go in for a handshake. He goes in for a hug and whispers, "My name is Hwang In-yeop by the way"

He lets go and shakes Jin's hand but Jin grabs his forearm. " Touch her again and I will kill you."

"Okay, okay. I'm just teasing" he lifts his hands up like he's getting arrested. "Cute feet by the way." I look down and realize I didn't put my heels back on. I quickly put my heels back on and stand awkwardly.

"Let's go" he grabs my wrist draggin me out. "What is your problem with dragging me." I ask, trying to get his hand off me.

He puts me in the back and goes around to sit next me. He doesn't say anything the whole ride but I have a feeling all he will be doing is yelling when we get to his place.

We get to a stop and I admire the pretty place. He lives like royalty. He drags me in the house and I try to admire the outside of the castle as fast as I can.

He pulls me hard and I go flying to the floor.

"Ow" I complain looking up to him.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO EMBARRASS ME" he lets out all his anger.

"ALL YOUR FUCKING PARENTS DO IS CRY AND YOU MAKE THESE STUPID VOWELS EVEN THOUGH YOU NEVER ASKED PERMISSION. THEN YOUR DUMB ASS INTERRUPTS ME TO LEAVE AND GO EAT AND FLIRT WITH MY FRIENDS?!?! ARE YOU RETARTED!!!", His phone starts to ring but it only gets him more annoyed so he throws the phone to the wall..

"DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO THAT GUY YOU CUSSED TO WAS???" He pauses like I'm gonna answer.

"HES BEEN MY ENEMY FOREVER AND IS FINALLY MY ALLY AND YOU GIVE ME A REASON TO FUCKING BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM. I GAVE YOU THE RULES AND YOU COULDNT EVEN FOLLOW THEM" he grabs my hair pulling me somewhere.

"Let me go you fucking dip wit!!!!" I yell trying to get him to loosen his grip. I hook his leg with my arm and he slips. He falls and I get on top of him holding one of his arm down. I have no way I can beat him in a physical fight but oh well.

Lets have fun.
^^^^^^

Shit, my head hurts. This pain is beyond a hangover. I had wayyy too much alcohol. I don't even remember having any though...

I go to rub my eyes but I flinch from the pain. I run to a mirror and see my swollen eye and busted lip.

Did he-

///////

Jin really wants to swing hands 🙌🏼