ANNOUNCEMENT

LMS (book 2) will publish again with chapters 1 and 2. Chapter 3 is on the way.

A little sneak peek:

-Love Me Sensei ( Book2)

The once assistant teacher is now finally a doctor.
The once highschool student is now finally in her legal age , graduated in Harvard and now taking her doctoral degree .

Now that they aren't in a teacher/student situation,
will they be able to continue their love that was ruined six years ago?
Or having separated from each other for six years was enough reason to end everything and just stop them from loving each other.

____

Six years had passed . So many changes happened in Chaeyoung and Mina's life without each other in the picture. Until Mina decided to fly back to Japan .
She bumped into Chaeyoung at the hospital where her grandma was admitted.
Mina tried to teased Chaeyoung a bit about what happened when Chaeyoung left her without any words. Until they decided to have a drink after Chaeyoung's shift.

They both enjoying their drinks. Happily listening to a live band performing in front of them. Chaeyoung accidentally spilled her drink on her blouse but before she can react, Mina immediately moves towards her.

"When did you become this clumsy Chaeyoung? are you drunk already?" Mina tries to clean the part of Chaeyoung's clothing where the doctor spilled her alcohol. Using her handkerchief, Mina wiped the wet part . She's laughing at Chaeyoung's clumsiness that makes the other girl blush.

"Oh I'm Sorry Mina. Well....I think you're right. I'm a bit drunk. " Chaeyoung with her visible blushed on her face. She tried to hold Mina's hand to get the handkerchief that Mina was using.
"I can take care of this." Chaeyoung trying to hide her now so pink cheeks because of Mina's actions.

"No ,let me do this Chaeyoung. It's fine, just let me." Mina with her determined look, focus her dark brown eyes towards Chaeyoung's light one.

Chaeyoung have no choice but to sigh.
Up until now, Mina's stare can still make her feel shivers. She felt weak at the moment their eyes met.

"Okay then... Ahm..Thank you Minari"
Chaeyoung give the most sweetest and sincerest smile that she only gave to Mina. It's been six years since the last time she smiled like this.

When Mina saw it, she dont know what to feel or how to react.

Chaeyoung still have the same smile that can melt her heart anytime. The only kind of smile that Chaeyoung showed her when they were still together six years ago.
The only smile that she longed for and now she wishes to see everytime.

This hits Mina. Now, one thing is for sure. After all these time, even when Chaeyoung left her six years ago ,after staying in abroad for a long time. Have met so many potential lovers at some point of her school days in Harvard.

She's still into her.

"By hook or by crook, this time for sure.I'll make you fall for me Sensei.. You'll gonna fall for me harder.... harder than the last time." Mina whispered to herself.

_____

Yow~ it's been ages. Hope y'all doing well.