Chapter 7

Chapter 7

"I'm bored."

Chaeyoung and Sana  exchanged glances. "Uh, okay, you want to play with this?" Chaeyoung offered her controller to Amy.

"No, thank you." Amy responded politely.

"I want to watch Pokemon,"Sana  interjected.

Chaeyoung gave her a strange look. "Who's the five-year-old here?"

"When it comes to Pokemon, we're all five years old," Sana  said sagely.

Chaeyoung shrugged and walked over to a bookshelf against the side of the wall, pulling out a stack of Pokemon DVDs.

Sana pointed at her accusingly. "Ha! You actually own it; who's the five-year-old now?"

"It's Jihyo's!" Chaeyoung quickly defended.

"Yeah, if 'Jihyo' is spelled C-H-A-E-Y-O-U-N-G"

Chaeyoung ignored her. "Amy,you want to watch it?"

Amy hesitated. "I don't think I should. Mommy doesn't like it if I watch television."

"What your mommy doesn't know won't hurt her." Sana smirked.

Amy looked torn. Chaeyoung smiled at her adorableness. "We don't have to if you don't want to. You want to play a game?"

Amy smiled toothily.

___

Five minutes later, Sana  scowled at Chaeyoung from the chair she was tied up in. She tugged against the jump-rope restraining her and growled when it refused to budge. "Why do I have to be tied up again?"

"I'm the evil villain and Chaeyoung is the superhero. She has to save you," Amy explained sagely.

"What if I don't want to save her?" Chaeyoung questioned. Sana blew a raspberry at her.

Amy sighed in frustration. "Then I'll be the superhero."

"She'd do a damn better job of it too, I bet."

"Language!" Chaeyoung shushed Sana .

"I don't like this game." Sana frowned as she tugged on her bonds.

"Aw c'mon, how can you resist a face like that?" Chaeyoung gestured to the heartbreaking pout Amy was aiming at Sana . "She's got a little angel face. Angel Face Amy."

"Gah, put that away." Sana turned her face away, but it was too late. "Fine, I'll play!"

Amy's pout immediately melted away. "Chaeyoung, close your eyes and count to 20, and then you have to find me before I save Sana ," she directed.

"Gotcha."

Amy ran off in the direction of the bedrooms, but Chaeyoung merely plopped down on the sofa and smirked at Sana . The redhead frowned. "Hey, you can't stay on the sofa; that's cheating."

"I just wanted to do this." Chaeyoung reached out and tipped Sana's chair over. Sana  yelped in shock and groaned when her head bounced against the floor.

"Ouch! That fucking hurt, you jerk!" Sana glared at Chaeyoung and struggled against the ropes. "Just wait, when Amy frees me, I'm going to punch you so hard—"

"Are you really going to rely on a 5-year-old to save you?" Chaeyoung pulled out a permanent marker.

Sana eyed it warily. "What are you going to do with that?"

"Would you rather have a goatee or glasses?"

Sana's  eyes widened in outrage. "Don't even think about it."