Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Chaeyoung buried her face in Mina's neck. There was low chance of it working, but she though that maybe the childish mentality of 'if I can't see her, she can't see me!' would work.

It didn't work. "Aww, is she shy? Don't worry, I don't bite…much." Mira crooned.

"Mira." Mina sounded irritated. "Why are you here? You never visit."

"I would've visited a lot earlier if I knew you had a hottie like that on your arm." Mira glanced slyly at Chaeyoung, who was still hiding.

Chaeyoung was distracted by Mina's perfume and the smoothness of her skin. Ooh, soft. Mina's  skin felt like silk and marshmallows put together or something. Chaeyoung wondered how much softer it would feel against her tongue.

Mina  inhaled sharply when Chaeyoung took an experimental lick. "Chaeyoung…"

Chaeyoung grinned against Mina's shoulder. Yep, definitely softer.

"You know, I don't know if I feel comfortable seeing my baby sister getting some, especially when I'm not." Mira's voice intruded on the moment. Mina chuckled when she felt Chaeyoung scowl.

Chaeyoung still refused to look up. Mina's  eyebrows rose in surprised and irritation. "Well, Minari,your cub doesn't seem to have a lot of tricks."

Mina whispered into Chaeyoung's ear, "Play nice."

"Only if I get a reward."  Chaeyoung peeked up into amused dark brown eyes.

"Hello? I'm still here," Mira  snapped.

"Too bad," Chaeyoung muttered. She sighed. Well, time to face the music. Chaeyoung steeled herself before turning her head to meet Mira's  eyes for the first time since high school.

Chaeyoung glared at her former tormentor, but was surprised when Mira didn't reciprocate. Instead, Mira  gave her an intrigued look.

Chaeyoung blinked when Mira  bit her lip coyly. Was the girl actually checking her out?

"Wow, Minari, so introduce me to Ms. Not so tall, Gorgeous, and Hot over here." Mira looked at her through lowered lashes.

Chaeyoung's jaw dropped. Did—did Mira  not recognize her? This was monu-fucking-mental! This meant—this meant the plan could go on. Chaeyoung frowned at the thought.

"Chaeyoung, this is my sister Mira . Mira, this is my girlfriend, Chaeyoung S—"

"Just Chaeyoung," Chaeyoung interrupted. Mira might not recognize her face, but she would definitely recognize her full name.

"Well, Chaeyoung, I don't mean any offense, but isn't Mina a bit too young for you? I would think she's rather inexperienced. I know some more mature women who'd be thrilled to take ' Mina's' place."

Chaeyoung frowned. "I'll pass."

Mira cocked an eyebrow and tsk "You haven't even given me a chance!" At Chaeyoung glare and Mina's unamused look, she clarified, "To introduce you to these women, of course."

"I have Mina ."

"But—"

"Enough, Mira ." Mina snapped. Chaeyoung's  eyebrows rose. Was it the wrong time to think that Angry Mina was kinda sexy?

Mira's mocking smile turned icy. "Why Minari? have I touched on a sore spot? Then I hope you'll forgive me. I was just testing your girlfriend's resolve; you know, being a concerned older sibling who's watching out for her baby sister."

Mina's expression was unreadable. "That's never brought you back home before. What's the occasion?"

"Just to inform Mama and Papa that I will no longer be a Myōi."Mira held out her left hand, showing off an elegant diamond ring.