Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The first thing Chaeyoung was aware of was the feeling of a jackhammer pounding on her brain.

It was not a pleasant feeling.

The second thing that Chaeyoung was aware of was the incredibly warm pillow she was cuddling with.

It felt much more pleasant.

Chaeyoung tightened her grip on the pillow and buried her face into it. Maybe it was her hangover talking, but she seriously could not get over how soft this pillow was—

"Chaeyoung is quite forward in her sleep, isn't she?" a voice cooed into Chaeyoung's ear.

Chaeyoung frowned and cracked open her eyes. Urgh, her head was killing her and her mouth felt like cotton, wonderful. Oh, so the soft pillow she was snuggling into was actually Mina's  breasts; she should have known—

Wait, breasts?

Chaeyoung flung herself backwards, her cheeks a fire-engine red. She immediately regretted the sudden motion, though, when the throbbing in her head intensified.

Mina hovered above Chaeyoung, half-amused and half-concerned. "Chaeyoung?"

Well good morning, Half-Naked Mina . Chaeyoung was almost convinced that she was still dreaming, especially since she was also half-naked. In bed. With Mina . Who was only wearing a t-shirt and lacey black underwear. Lace, goddamnit.

"Why am I not wearing pants? Why are you not wearing pants?" Chaeyoung slowly asked.

Mina looked amused. "Jeans are uncomfortable to sleep in, don't you think? Don't worry, I did not take advantage of Chaeyoung—although from what just happened five seconds ago, I don't think she would have minded."

Chaeyoung gave her a sheepish look. "I'd apologize for doing that, but I'm not very sorry. Debilitating hangover aside, it's the nicest way I've ever woken up."

Mina  laughed. "I don't mind." She rolled onto her side and gazed down on Chaeyoung. "How's your head?"

"I think I broke it."

"Does Chaeyoung want me to kiss it better?"

"Actually, I think that glass of water would be more helpful."

Mina huffed in mock offense and handed the water and two pills to Chaeyoung .

"I'll never drinking again," Chaeyoung muttered.

"Until the next party, I'm sure." Mina leaned down and gave Chaeyoung a chaste kiss before frowning adorably. "Morning breath."

Two could play that game. "Bed head," Chaeyoung replied, reaching out a hand to muss up blonde tresses.

Mina playfully caught Chaeyoung's hand and intertwined their fingers. "Sleep-groper."

"I can't help it. My hands have a mind of their own while I'm sleeping." Chaeyoung furrowed her brow when she realized something.

"Wait, how did you end up in my bed?"

"Oh, does Chaeyoung remember last night at all?" Mina took on a long-suffering look. "She was rather intent on getting alcohol poisoning."

"I only remember bits and pieces," Chaeyoung admitted. "There was music. And dancing. And drinking—lots of drinking."

"Is that all you remember?"

"It'll come back to me later."

"Jihyo asked me to stay with you because Sana  needed her help. Then Chaeyoung seduced me into her bed."