Chapter 15

Chapter 15

While most people on the street opened umbrellas and ducked into stores to be shielded from the torrential downpour, one certain individual seemed oblivious to the rain plastering her clothes to skin and her hair to her face, thoroughly drenching her. Passerby who glanced fleetingly at her gave pause at the pain entrenched on her face, a sorrow that was much deeper than something as trivial as being caught in a storm without any sanctuary.

On her part, Chaeyoung  barely felt the hard drops of rain pelt her skin. Her mind was blank, too focused on the throbbing ache in her chest. Realistically she knew that nothing was physically wrong with her heart, that it was doing its job of pumping blood and keeping her alive and whatnot, so why did it feel like a knife was being plunged into her chest with every breath she took? In the pouring rain, she was just numb and hopeless and tired. She was suddenly struck with the feeling of being too young again, like she had only been pretending to be grown up this entire time and now the charade was over. So she did what every kid does when everything proves to be too much.

She called her mother.

___

Shio slowly sipped her tea before peering over the rim of her cup at her daughter. "So let me get this straight: you tried to seduce a seventeen year-old—still a child, practically—who did absolutely nothing wrong, just so you could get back at her sister for the juvenile pranks she pulled on you years ago?"

Chaeyoung winced at Shio's  unimpressed tone. "I suppose it wasn't…the nicest thing I could've done."

"That is quite the understatement, dear daughter. In fact, I would go as far as to say that this is the most bullheaded, selfish, spiteful, and cruel plan you have ever come up with, and you should be ashamed of yourself. That poor girl…" Shio shook her head.

Chaeyoung shrunk under her mother's glare. "I know, okay? I was so stupid and immature and I've made the biggest mistake of my life. You have no idea how badly I wish I could take it back! I lost her, and I don't have anyone to blame but myself."

Shio's stern look softened at the despondence on Chaeyoung's face. "Oh, Chaeyoung, I wish I could make it better, but you've done something so monumentally stupid that I don't know how to help you. And taking your girlfriend's virginity during a fight? Not the smartest move you've ever made."

"Wait, what?" Chaeyoung finally looked up in confusion. "I didn't take Mina's virginity."

"You just told me how she came to your room in the middle of the night and practically threw herself at you!" Shio said accusingly.

"Jeez, that doesn't mean I slept with her! I'm capable of restraining myself," Chaeyoung defended.

Shio's brow furrowed in confusion. "But you said—"

"I said that she came to my room, took off her clothes, and then we went to sleep. Nowhere was it stated that we had sex," Chaeyoung said, trying not to blush at the fact that she was talking about—well, her sex life—with her mother.

"You've always been so shy with me about these kind of things! I thought you were glossing over the facts," Shio argued. "What actually happened then?"

Despite herself, Chaeyoung rolled her eyes. "I'd tell if you if you'd stop interrupting!"

___Flashback__

Mina  gasped and bucked forward, wrapping her legs around Chaeyoung's waist. Without missing a beat Chaeyoung rolled over so she was on top, letting gravity do its work as her body settled against the impossible heat between Mina's  legs to start a gentle rocking. Sex, she could do. Sex was a skill at which she'd become more than just adequate, coming from quite a few hours of practice; something that required more doing than thinking on her part. But this, as it turned out—staring down at a Mina  with tousled hair, eyes half-lidded and mouth half-open in pleasure, looking so much less composed than usual and so much more beautiful—this was something more sacred than what she had ever known.

Love me Senseiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें