Right Now

Right now
I wish you were here with me

"You left. Just got up and left. After she kissed you?" Alana slammed her hands down on the counter in front of her. 

"Yeah I didn't know what to do!" I said defensively. 

"Kiss her back? Say that your not ready? Just don't leave her. She's probably in tears right now." Alana said moving her hands around overdramatically. 

"I'm sorry ok I just, I don't know if she's doing it because she thinks im sad or if she genuinely likes me." 

"Is he ever going to open his fucking eyes." She turned to Lila and pointed at me over her shoulder. 

"I don't think so." She laughed into her drink. 

"Are you two ever going to let this go?" 

"Nope, I'll say it in your wedding speech."

"I just got divorced now your thinking about me getting married again." 

"Yes but this time to the right woman." 

"I was young don't blame me!" 

"I'm not I'm blaming that bitch." She rolled her eyes and fell onto the couch. "You need to talk to her, soon. Don't wait too long because girls like that aren't single for long." 

"Girls like what?" 

"The perfect ones." 

Evie's PoV 

"Evelyn Amelia West, if your crying when I get up there I will kill him." I heard Candice shout up the stairs to my room. 

"I promise I'm not, anymore anyway." I laughed nervously. 

"So do you want to burn photos of him over a candle or in the garden." She asked placing several printed out photos of Aaron on the ned of my bed.  

"Neither." I said as I snatched back the box of matches that she'd taken from my beside table. 

"C'mon, none of my other friends have any form of relationships so I'm putting all of myself into yours and Aarons." 

"There's no relationship there." 

"Well how is this story gonna go on if you refuse to accept the fact your madly in love with him."

"What story?" 

"The one you'll tell your kids when they ask for a fairy tale." 

"Ok now your being ridiculous." 

"I'm being realistic." 

"As realistic as a fairy tale." 

"Look you've met your soulmate, now you need to prove that to him." 

"How many romcoms have you watched in the past week?"

"I'm writing an essay on romance in media so quite a lot, but that's irrelevant right now. However what is relevant is the fact that if you don't tell Aaron how you feel after that I will. I'll hack into your phone, get his number and tell him myself. My brother has a degree in IT I can do shit like that." 

"Ok ok, I'll tell him. Soon, not right now, he did still just get divorced."

"Yeah from a woman 23 years older than him who basically groomed him." 

"Hey you don't know that!" 

"Don't say your defending her now." 

"I'm not you just never knows what goes on behind closed doors." I reasoned with her. Secretly I did agree with her but i couldn't let her know that I thought she was right. "I have ballet in 20 minuets so could you go please, I promise I'll call you later."

"Ok, have fun." She said hitting me on the top of my arm. 

"I'll try." I laughed as she struggled to pick up the photos of Aaron she put on the end of my bed. 

time skip! 

I got home just after 7 and immediately ran up to my room. I feel onto my bed and almost fell asleep but was disturbed by my phone buzzing annoyingly next to me. I glanced at the screen to see who it was. Of course it was Aaron, he really had to call when all I wanted was for him to hold me until we both fell asleep. I stared at the screen trying to decide weather I should pick it up or not but before I had fully decided I was already answering. 

"Hi." I said, trying to sound awake but instead sounding sarcastic. 

"Hey, uh I just wanted to say sorry for the other day, i shouldn't have done that. i don't know what happened to me." He said quickly. 

"It's fine, I probably shouldn't have done that anyway, so if anything I should be the one apologising." I said, nervously twirling the ends of my hair. 

"Look this is probably really awkward but can I come in, I'm stood outside." He laughed nervously. 

"Oh my god, yes I'm so sorry." I said jumping up from my bed and running to the front door. 

"I'm sorry." I laughed still holding the phone to my ear even though he was stood in front of me. 

"It's ok." He said, doing th same thing. "I have something that I wanted to tell you." He smiled nervously putting his hands into his pockets. 

"Anything." I smiled.

" I didn't really mean to run away. I wanted to stay and maybe kiss you back." 

a/n- my friend sent me post yesterday saying that apparently Sam and Aaron are getting divorced. She sent it to me and said you like him don't you and i explained to her about why id didn't like Sam and she said didn't she start seeing him when he was like 18 the bloody groomer. I dunno I just thought I'd share that haha.