One Day

One day, I know that you will be there
One day, I'll focus on the future, maybe
One day, oh baby, isn't life so
Fucking inconsistent?

"So let me get this straight, your not together?" 

"No because he has to go away and film a movie and we just aren't ready for that yet." 

"Have you at least had sex?" 

"Nope." 

"This is so frustrating." 

Me and Candice had this same conversation at least five times. It was getting really annoying at this point because she knew the answer to th question she was asking. 

Since me and Aaron had kissed, we'd only seen each other a few times. We didn't really talk about the kiss. We had just gone back to the way we were before. I had been focusing on university and I didn't want to get caught up in other things. 

"So how dance been then if you've been doing nothing else." 

"Painful." I sighed falling back on my bed. 

"Why don't you just quit ballet, or at least get new shoes those ones are too small." 

"A good pair is at least £45, I can't just throw that money away on something I already have."

"But you could buy a Taylor Swift record." She said looking at the speak now vinyl that was in her hand. 

"That was second hand and it was only £6." 

"Ok I believe you." She said sarcastically. 

"I might just ask for a pair for my birthday, it's only a couple of weeks."

"I dunno if these will last until June." She picked up my dance bag and went through all the things in it before pulling out my very worn pointe shoes. 

"I'll make them last." I sighed before rolling off my bed to fix one of the pictures that had fallen off my wall. 

"Have you spoke to your mum?" 

"No, she called Dad to finalise everything last week and that was the last we've heard of her." 

"Oh well maybe you'll see her soon." 

"I'd rather not." 

"Aaron texted you." She stated picking my phone up off my desk. 

"What did he say." 

"Something along the lines of he's gonna miss you."  

"Huh?" 

"He says that he'll miss you cause he's going to film the secret." She read out loud sounding confused. She threw me my phone and I quickly typed a response.

"Right, ok."

"You sound disappointed." 

"No I'm fine." I shrugged. "So what do you want to do? I've not got any uni work so we could go and do something." 

"How about we go to the pictures." 

"Your mums Scottish I get it you don't have to slip words into conversation." 

"Fine 'the cinema'." She said, dramatically doing air quotes. "I'll see what's on." She fell back onto my bed and began typing on my laptop. 

"If your gonna try and make me watch Godzilla, don't I'm going with Lana and Lila." 

"Alright I won't." She sighed. "Please can we see Oz the great and powerful." She jumped up from my bed and screamed. 

"Um ok." I laughed. 

She grabbed my bag, that we had spent hours covering in pins one night, and shoved my phone and purse into it before thrusting it into my arms and grabbing my hand and leading me downstairs.

"Calm down Candi, Jesus." I laughed. 

"It's James Franco, it's very important." 

"God sake." 

time skip! 

Once the movie was over, we went back to Candice's apartment. She's only moved in a few weeks ago so we spent the rest of the evening unpacking. After almost two hours she decided we'd done enough unpacking and practically forced me to stay to watch her favourite movies with her. She ordered us pizzas before making me choose between Romeo and Juliet and Wild child. Candice eventually got tired of me not wanting to choose and decided that we had to watch Romeo and Juliet. Being the person she is, I barley heard any of the actual actors saying their lines because she was saying them even louder. 

As I was about to leave, my phone buzzed in my pocket. I looked at the screen and saw Aaron's name pop up on the screen. 

"Answer it then." She said looking between my face and the phone I held in my hand. 

"Hello." I said putting the phone to my ear before putting my finger over my lips to tell her to be quiet. 

"Hey, I just missed hearing my favourite persons voice." Aaron said from the other end of the phone making me bite the inside of my lip. 

"I missed hearing your voice too." I smiled looking back up at Candice. 

"Put it on speaker." She whispered. I rolled my eyes before doing as she asked. 

"I'm sorry for only just telling you I was leaving." 

"No it's fine, I don't mind." 

"Good cause I'd hate to fight with you over the phone. Or in general really. Anyway, what did you do today." 

"Me and Candi went to the cinema and then I helped her unpack. What about you mister movie star?"

"Basically just been on a plane all day." 

"How fun." I laughed. 

"Yeah coming, sorry Lizzie's calling me away I'll talk to you later." 

"Alright bye." I said as Aaron hung up. 

"Whose Lizzie?" Candice asked. 

"Olsen." 

"Right ok, well if that's all Madame, I shall see you another time." 

"Bye bye darling." I laughed as I picked up my bag 

"See you later." 

As I got on the bus to go home, I sat and thought. 

Maybe one day I could follow him around the world. 

a/n- I thought I'd said a few chapters ago but I forgot sooo......

Aimee Lou Woods as Candice Last 

Also little bit of self promo but check out my other books cause yeah, they don't seem to do as well as this one haha.