Heartbeat Song

This is my heartbeat song and I'm gonna play it
Been so long I forgot how to turn it up up up up all night long
Oh up up all night long

(I really recommend that you listen to this song while you read the chapter)

Evie's PoV

It had been a couple of weeks since Aaron had spent the night. Since then I'd been looking after my siblings a lot more because my mum had gone on a work trip to Las Vegas. I though what kind of work trip could a makeup artist go on but my dad said it was a special effects makeup (like fake cuts and scars and stuff) which explained it. My dad told me that he didn't have work tomorrow so I could go out with my friends if I wanted. I lay on my bed and got my phone out of my pocket to call Candice but as soon as I turned my phone on Aaron called me. 

Aaron❤ is calling 
(Aaron in italics Evie in normal) 

Hey
Hi, I was wondering if you were doing anything tonight? 
Well my dad has the day off tomorrow so I was gonna go out but I didn't have any plans, why? 
Do you maybe wanna do something together
Yeah sure that sounds great!
Is it alright if i pick you up in an hour?
Yeah sure that sounds great. I'll see you then.
Bye. 

I dropped my phone on the bed next to me and bit my lip. I was exited. My crush on Aaron had gotten way to out of hand. I really enjoyed spending time with him. We got on like we'd known each other our whole lives. 

You, where the hell did you come from?
You're a different, different kind of fun
And I'm so used to feeling numb
Now, I got pins and needles on my tongue
Anticipating what's to come
Like a finger on a loaded gun

I looked at myself in the mirror again and again just to make sure I looked perfect. I took a deep breath in and out as I put in my let earring. Everything will be fine. I said to myself over and over again in my head. 

"Evie." I heard my dad shout from the bottom of the stairs. I smiled at myself in the mirror before running out of my room. 

"Have fun." My dad said kissing my cheek as I ran past him. 

"I will." I smiled. I went outside to see Aaron stood outside of a taxi. 

"Y-you look great." He smiled looking me up and down. 

"Thank you." I smiled getting in to the taxi as he held the door open. 

I can feel it rising
Temperature inside me
Haven't felt it for a lifetime

We'd been out or about an hour and we were already really drunk. I didn't care because I was having the time of my life. 

"Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?" Aaron asked taking a sip of his drink. 

"No not really, only my dad." I laughed.

"Well people should, you really are gorgeous." 

"Are you sure that's not just the drink talking." I laughed.

"Drunk words are sober thoughts." 

Until tonight I only dreamed about youI can't believe I ever breathed without youBaby, you make me feel alive and brand newBring it one more time, one more time

We got back to my house around one or two in the morning. We, as quietly as possible, made our way up the stairs. Once we were in my room he took off his clothes and climbed into my bed while I struggled to undo the button on my top. 

"Um a little help." I said sarcastically. 

"Oh um sorry." He laughed as he got up to help me. Aaron undid the button and pulled the t-shirt over my head. 

"Thanks." I smiled. I quickly went into my bathroom to get changed. Once I had I came back into my room and climbed in bed next to Aaron who was pretty much asleep. He instinctively wrapped his arms around me. 

"Goodnight, darling." He said barley louder than a whisper.

I wish we could stay like this forever