Put Your Head On My Shoulder

Put your head on my shoulder
Hold me in your arms, baby
Squeeze me oh-so-tight
Show me that you love me too

Evie's PoV

I had just got home from my dance lessons and as always walked into the kitchen got a glass of water  and then ran up to my room. I had a shower and changed into something that I hadn't been sweating in for almost 2 and a half hours. I grabbed my laptop and continued watching the new episode Downton Abbey that I had stared watching before I'd left for dancing. I twirled my earring as I focused my attention on the show.  When the episode finished I climbed off my bed and looked through my collection of DVD's to try to find one to watch to pass the time. I finally decided to watch The Hunger Games. I put the disc into my laptop and sat cross legged on my bed as the adverts began to play. 

The front door shut and I heard people talking downstairs. I ignored them because it was probably one of my mum's posh friends from book club or something. I just continued watching my film not thinking anything of it. A couple of minuets later I head a knock on my door. I rolled my eyes and got up from my bed, I walked down the stairs and opened the door . It was Aaron. 

"Hiya." I said smiling at him. 

"Hi, um do you mind if i come in. Sam and your mum are talking about women things as Sam puts it." He laughs.

"Yeah sure." I moved aside to let him in and followed him up the stairs. I sat down on my bed and played the film.

"What are you watching?" He asked looking around at all the pictures and posters on my walls.

"The Hunger Games." I said not looking up from the screen. 

"I've never seen that." He said looking over at me, laughing at the expression on my face. 

"How!?" I practically shouted. 

"I dunno I didn't have time to watch it in the cinema." He said still laughing. 

"Come here your gonna watch it now." I said starting the film from the beginning again. 

"Alright." He said sitting on my bed. 

"Make yourself comfortable." He kicked his legs up on my bed relaxing more.  We continued watching the film. I decided to rest my head on his shoulder. He didn't say anything, instead he put his arm around me. I smiled slightly.  We continued watching the film. I cried even though I'd seen it at least 10 times. 

"Well wished I'd seen that in the cinema." Aaron said. I lifted my head from his shoulder wiping my eyes.

"Why are you crying?" He laughed. 

"Rue died." I said putting the disc back in its box. 

"And?" He said as he turned to me. 

"You wont be saying that when you know what happens in Mockingjay." I said looking at the floor. 

"What, there's only one film."  He says as he put his jacket on.

"Oh but there's books Mr Taylor-Johnson." I say scanning my shelf for the hunger games books. "Do you read, sir?" I ask in a false posh accent.

"Funnily enough I do madame." He said mimicking my voice, causing us to both to laugh again. 

"Here you go then, would you care for a bag sir." I say laughing but still trying to do my posh voice. 

"I think I shall do just fine without thank you miss." Just then I heard a knock on the door. 

"It's always open." I laugh at my own reference. 

"I used to love full house as a kid." Aaron laughed. 

"Hiya Sam." I said as she walked up the stairs.

"Hey, um we need to go the restaurant is booked for 7:30." She said. 

"Oh yeah, Well goodbye Miss West." He said as Sam walked down the stairs.

"Goodbye Mr Taylor-Johnson." I said stepping closer to him to hand him the books. I stand on my tiptoes to kiss his cheek.

"I um best y'know." He said as his face turned bright red. 

"I'm sorry." I laugh. 

"It's fine,bye." He said waving to me with his free hand.

"Bye Aaron." I smiled and sat back on my bed. 

I need to talk to Candice. 

AN-Yay another chapter whoop! By the way if I spoiled the first hunger games for you, I'm sorry.