Angel in Disguise?

Warning!!! 18+ Contents ahead! Smut + Violence!!!

The bell started ringing indicating our class was finally over. Everyone in this classroom started packing their things as our teacher bid her goodbyes. Everyone was chattering with their friends, some were busy with their phones and a few were busy in their own world – like me. I am just a simple high school student with an average grade and average look. Well, some students tell me I look good but I bet it's just so I'll enter their club. Not that I care though, I prefer living this quiet life... just taking pictures with my camera... and just admiring this amazing boy from afar.

Park Jimin – our school heartthrob, our town's king. He excels in academic, he's a great singer and dancer, a social-butterfly with his out of this world looks, not to mention his great personality. Everyone likes him, people would fall in line just to date him. And me? I've liked him since I first saw him in the school cafeteria. I was busy daydreaming about my favorite anime until I bumped into him. I was frozen that time, starstruck to be exact. I was blinded by his beauty, but what melted me was his kindness. He asked me if I was fine and even offered to sit in with them – the school's most famous group.

Ever since then, he became my crush... my first love to be precise. However, as a normal boy in this big school, I never dared to talk to him. He's at the top while I'm at the bottom of this bullshit hierarchy. I kept my feelings to myself and my diary. Is it corny? Well, I don't really have no one to tell my secrets to so I just put my feelings and thoughts there.

Now, as I finally made my way to the corridors, I saw him. He's beautiful as always, graceful as always, but with people as always. He's talking with a girl, I saw her in the other class.

"Hey Hyegun, we'll have a stay over at yours tomorrow, alright? Don't forget about it again lmao.", a girl from the other class shouted at her. She just showed her middle finger and shouted back with a "Yeah, yeah alright. Fuck off!" and looked at Jimin once again.

She's probably hitting on him, like everyone else – boy or girl, no one cared. Most high school students would probably bully an open bisexual people but they couldn't do that to Jimin. It's as if he has the power, he just rules. Aside from that, he just have people's respect. Despite of his open sexuality, he never disrespected anyone. He's so good, an angel in disguise. He's perfect.

I made my way pass them, not looking at them or any other people. I just want to go home as soon as possible. When I finally exited the horribly long corridor, I sighed in relief as I breathe the fresh air. I'm glad our uniform isn't so thick and so thin at the same time. I enjoy walking home even if it takes longer. Just watching everything goes by makes me admire everything. The trees swaying, the children playing, people going here and there, and just everything. I'm just a simple person with a simple life and I don't want to change a single thing in it.

...

It's 6 in the morning and I am as grumpy as an old man disturbed from whatever the hell is he doing. I sleep-headedly walked to our bathroom. I can hear my mom talk to my dad who's busy watching the news, while my mom cooks. I brushed my teeth, took a warm bath and put my uniform on. It's just the same routine every school day. After I finished doing anything, I made my way to eat with mom and dad. I went to my seat and put down my bag.

"Just in, Kang Seojun, a high school student in Busan Middle School was reported missing. His parents claim that he haven't returned after his class last week. This is the 8th person reported missing this month. If seen, please contact the numbers to be shown later. Choi Yeonjun reporting."

"This is getting out of hand don't you think?", dad asked my mom who just finished serving us foods. "Thanks mom", I softly said before she replied to dad.