Rainy Day

"Hyung! We're going to the dance practice studio okay? Jungkookie and I have to practice more! Bye!", Jimin bid good bye to his busy hyungs and took Jungkook out with him. The truth is, Jimin wants some alone time with Jungkook but he can't think of other excuse aside from practicing their dance routine.

Jungkook on the otherhand, really wants to practice their dance routine because he thought he's not doing well enough. When Jimin asked him to practice together, he agreed immediately because he will have more time to practice and to improve.

On their way there, it was getting kinda cloudy but only Jimin noticed it. Jungkook was so focused on remembering the routine that he didn't care what happens around him. Soon after they entered the studio, Jimin and Jungkook changed into their training clothes and organized their equipments.

For 6 hours, they kept on dancing their routine but with a few breaks. Jimin is getting tired now while Jungkook is pushing himself more.

"Jungkook-ah, I'll buy some water, take a rest for now.", Jungkook nodded and Jimin went out of the studio to buy water at the convenience store nearby. When he went out of the building, he noticed that sooner or later, it will rain hard so he ran hoping to avoid the incoming rain. As soon as he bought the water, he ran back to the building and luckily, he avoided the sudden drop of the rain.

Meanwhile, inside the studio, Jungkook is still practicing their routine. In other's eyes, they can say that his dance is already good enough but in his eyes, he wants to be better. He continued dancing and dancing neverminding the others.

"Yah Jungkook-ah! I told you to rest!", Jimin saw Jungkook sweating hard which means he didn't rest. Jimin went to his side and offered the water but Jungkook doesn't seem to try stop dancing.

"Here Jungkook, drink some water and rest", he tried to give Jungkook the water but he moved away and continued dancing. Jimin frowned and moved closer to him.

"Yah I told you to rest, stop dancing!", Jungkook didn't mind what Jimin said so Jimin turned off the music which made Jungkook mad.

"Yah why did you stopped the music?! Can't you see that I'm practicing?!", Jimin was shocked by Jungkook's words but he made himself stern and walked closer to him.

"I told you to rest, didn't I? You'll get sick if you continued practicing the same routine over and over again! You're doing well now okay? So stop and rest. We'll leave soon, it's raining outside."

"I'm not yet done practicing hyung, you can go back if you want to. I'll stay here for a while.", Jungkook played the music again and did his position.

"Why aren't you listening to me?! Stop it or I'll call Bang PD!", Jimin threathened Jungkook and he knows that once their CEO heard about this, Jungkook will be banned to practice for a while in order not to get sick for overworking.

"WHY ARE YOU MEDDLING WITH MY BUSINESS?! I TOLD YOU JUST LEAVE IF YOU WANT TO!", Jimin was hurt but he knows that it was for Jungkook's health.

"I'm just afraid that you'll get sick Jungkook-ah, so take a rest. Don't think of this negatively, I just care-"

"THEN STOP CARING! I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH YET HYUNG, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO ACT LIKE YOU'RE CONCERNED ABOUT ME? YOU EVEN BROUGHT ME HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE SO WHAT ARE YOU BABBLING ABOUT?!", Jimin can't take it anymore. Jungkook has said enough, enough to make Jimin feel hurt and cry. Jimin hang his head down and tears rolled off his eyes, a few seconds later, while Jungkook is calming himself while looking madly at Jimin, Jimin looked up to him.