I Love You Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow

I am sitting alone by the train station I used to ride everyday. I sat here silently as I watch people pass me by. It's already winter and I can feel the cold breeze touching my bare face. It feels so cold and empty that I am alone here even if I wore an inside jacket and a coat over it and mitten for my small hands.

After I stared out for a few minutes, someone sat beside me. I didn't bother looking because I was just waiting for my friend to arrive. I put my earphones on and nod my head following the beat I'm hearing. A few songs passed until Yoongi appeared infront of me. I picked my bag beside me and immediately went in to the train while clinging to Yoongi.

We sat at the available bench right beside the door. Yoongi asked me if I can help him buy a gift for Taehyung and he knows I know Taehyung the best. After passing 3 stations, we finally get down the train and immediately went to the mall just next to the train station.

"Uh Yoongi, I think Tae will like Gucci the best. Should we go to their boutique?"

Yoongi is wealthy enough to buy Taehyung Gucci things. Besides, Taehyung really goes crazy when there's Gucci around.

"Of course, why didn't I know it" he let out a sigh like saying it's obvious but he didn't notice it.

We went in the boutique and wandered off looking for a perfect gift for Taehyung. It's their third anniversary two days from now. They've been a really great couple, though they have different personalities, they both adjust to one another and let love handle the differences. So sweet right?

After roaming around the area, we finally decided to pick the belt that caught both of our eyes.

"I hope Taehyung will like it", Yoongi said as I feel the nervousness on his voice

"Nah don't worry, he'll love it!", I tried to cheer him up. We ate at the restaurant nearby and talked about what we should do to surprise him. I really like how sweet Yoongi to Taehyung. I'm happy Tae found someone like him.

After planning, we went home and Yoongi paid for our fares. I immediately locked myself in my room and laid on my bed.

How I wish I have someone like Yoongi but all I got was a douchebag.

I was pacing back and forth thinking about my boyfriend. Negative thoughts are coming on my head. It is our 1st year anniversary today and I'm waiting at my balcony. I prepared a candlelit dinner for us. I'm getting nervous and I don't know why.

I sat down, stood up, walked, waited for almost an hour but still no sign of him. My phone rang and saw Taehyung's name on the caller id.

"Uh Tae? Why did you call me?"

I heard a loud noise on the other end of this phone call and immediately thought that maybe he's partying with Yoongi and Jin. They love it.

"Um, isn't today your first anniversary with Seongji?"

Right after he said his name, my beating heart became faster. Coldness is taking over my body freezing even if it's not cold.

"Come here in ******** Bar"

I hung up and hurriedly took my purse with me. A strong wind then met me and I looked back, it blew the light away like the hope I had with him.