Loving You 3

A cold breeze met Jungkook's body the moment he opened the door to his balcony. The morning sunlight was warm enough to enjoy it. The noise from the people below him was rather calming than annoying. He just have this warm smile on his face the moment he woke up.

"What a beautiful morning." He softly said. He stretched out a bit and looked at the beautiful sight before him before he went inside.

He climbed down the stairs and went directly to the kitchen area of his house. He made himself a coffee, as sweet as his morning, and leaned on the kitchen counter as he sip his coffee while looking at the spacious house he has.

"Everything seems great, even my mornings are sweet now. It's true that I've overcome my nightmares. Everything is so comforting.", he said to himself. "I still remember when those nightmares started.", he smiled bitterly.

"I'm sorry Jungkook.. but I can't. I have a wedding to attend to." Jungkook froze at that moment, cannot comprehend what his love meant. It was a devastating news to him but who can he blame? He left and broke Jimin, it's only right to feel the same way too. He couldn't blame Jimin, he cannot blame him.

"Oh.. I'm so sorry. I guess I have no right to come to you like this anymore... how stupid of me..." , Jungkook hung his head and turned around Jimin who was confused with Jungkook's actions.

"I'm sorry.. this is so embarrassing...", he took his first step away but Jimin tried to stop him. "Jungkook-", Jimin's words were cut off by Jungkook himself, who was still in the verge of breaking down. "No Jimin, I'm sorry.. I won't pester nor approach you anymore.. I'm sorry." And like that.. he left.

He flew back to Korea after spending a sorrowful day in Philippines after Jimin told him that. With heavy heart and blank mind, he went home, broken hearted.

"Hey sweetheart, come and eat downstairs. It's been weeks since you've locked yourself in. Please take care of your health.", his mom begged him to go out every single day but Jungkook's a mess.

With no response from Jungkook, his mom opened the door with the food she prepared in case Jungkook won't come down. She put the tray on the table near his bed and pat Jungkook's shoulder who was sulking in front of her. She softly caressed his back and hugged him for a short while before whispering to him.

"Eat up Jungkook, I know it's hard for you and all but you have to keep living.", his mom has this heavy heart seeing Jungkook this way.

"How can I live when I lost my life?", Jungkook mumbled but his mother heard him well. Those words of his made his mom tear up from the devastating sight in front of her.

"Live for us Jungkook. We are here, your family is here... your friends are here... open up for everyone. I know that Jimin meant everything to you-"

"He is my life... he was my life...", his mom sighed and continued.

"Move on Jungkook, I know it is hard but please move on."

"He was my life... he was mine but I ruined it...", there was silence for a few seconds before Jungkook suddenly sat up..

"My life is nothing without him... I can't take it a-anymore... maybe I should just kill-" a loud slap sound echoed in his room. His mother slapped him hard enough to stop him from saying what he was about to say. He was shocked from the slap while his mom was sobbing his heart out.