Move On

I can feel the cold breeze embracing my pale tired body.

I hear the noises of the busy city under me.

I watch the people go wherever they are heading to. We were like that before...

"Come on! Faster Jungkook-ah!"

I remember our first date. He's always smiling, his face even more perfect than an angel's. His perfect attitude and personality.

Amusement park is his thing. He enjoy riding the rides except for the extreme ones.

I remember we once rode a rollercoaster

"YAH JUNGKOOK-AH!!!!!! HOLLLLDDDD MMMYYYYY HHAAAAANNNNDDDDD!!! I WON'T RIDE THIS SHIT AGAIN!!!!!!!!"

He's screaming until the end of the ride and swore he'll never ride that hell again.

I laughed at the memories of him and I...

I left my balcony and went inside our house to our study room.

As I entered this comfortable room, my mind just flashed all the memories we have here.

I looked at the center table where we used to sit every afternoon.

"Baby, my eyes can't handle these books anymore! I'm too tired to read!"

I giggled when I remembered the time we were studying for our finals but he's too sleepy he just fell asleep every second.

I stepped in in the room and saw the bookshelf where we put all of our school books and manga books.

"Baby, can you please reach that book? It's too high I can't reach it"

He's smaller than me, he has a petite body but if you look under his shirt, you'll see well-toned abs.

I turned half around and saw the gray couch we used to sleep in when we were too tired to move out.

"Ugh Jungkook, more..."

I remember the time we made love in that very couch. We were very happy and all we felt was pure love and contentment.

Tears forming at the edge of my eyes

I looked at every part of this study room and remember every moment we had in here.

I went to the doorstep and looked back once again... a tear fell off my eyes as I closed the door

I looked at my house and it felt so complete and lovely before.

"Jungkook! Welcome home!"

I will walk in and out of this house with a smile on my face.

But now... it just feels so cold and empty.

They told me to move on, but I can't.

They told me he's happy now and that I should do the same.

They told me to feel free now, but it still hurts.

They told me to let it all out, but even after trying repeatedly, the pain won't just go away.